Dark at 5 o'clock Unappreciation

i took a nap today and i woke up thinkin it was like midnight already.. i got all pissed cause i thought i missed the steelers and 'skins game... i turn onthe TV and the pre-game show is still on
laugh.gif
alien.gif

is it just me... when it gets dark at 5, i feel hella tired and sleepy.... @#@! is mad depressing.

COME BACK SUMMER
frown.gif

Yo I was just thinkin this. It is wild unappreciated! i took a nap @ like 4 woke up @ 5:30 and it looked like midnight.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i love it!!!

cuz i hate daytime.

tell you the truth, the only time i like light is when its the skin color of a female.
you must be ugly. Lol nh

jk

Originally Posted by FlyNY

SMH i wish it was summer again
Girls in wet wife beaters and Plaid Booty shorts > Girls in North Face jackets and Sweat pants
yep you pretty much summ it up....

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Depressing, but when thanksgiving and christmas comes around, the more joyous feeling comes.
Word, when Thanksgiving and Christmas come around I love it. Other then that, I hate the weather and darkness

I hate it because I got to close my store(Radio Shack), and it be dark as hell. And we don't have any security guards out there in a crime infestedneighborhood.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I hate it because I got to close my store(Radio Shack), and it be dark as hell. And we don't have any security guards out there in a crime infested neighborhood.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom