Dark Knight or Transformers 2?

TDK easily...sure Maggie Gylenhall aint no Megan Fox, but Joker> All the Decipticons and the Fallen COMBINED

Angel

Seen both multiple times. I like both of these movies a lot, but The Dark Knight is just an overall better movie. I'd pick The Dark Knight any day. Thebank scene in the beginning alone lets you know what you're in for.

TDK without thinking twice, I've already saw it about 10x (3x in the movies)... I'd never watch transformers 2 again unless I was around people whohappened to be watching it or wanted to watch it.

Since when does a movie with ONLY GOOD CGI make a movie?

Dark Knight revolved around a good story/plot and was the way a comic book film movie should be.

Transformers was just corny, huge disappointment.

but Joker> All the Decipticons and the Fallen COMBINED
agreed. even tho id rather watch Trans2 on a daily basis, Joker def. > decepticons.
i think it would be funny to see Joker vs. Decepticons
laugh.gif

TDK is a good movie, but it just doesnt interest me outside of the Joker. like its just a mediocre movie to me. i wouldnt list it in my top fav. crime movies,or thriller movies, or action films, or comic films.

id rather watch the first two Micheal Keaton movies over BB and TDK.

Batman Returns > Transformers 2 tho
pimp.gif

no offense but transformers 2 isnt even in the same category as the dark knight.

The dark knight>transformers 2

So this is a real question? TDK easily. Transformers 2 just makes me mad thinking about it.

Talbert

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

Is this a serious comparison?

TDK was Oscar caliber story telling, acting (for the vast majority), and pretty much everything else. Transformers 2 wasn't really that good.
spot on.

transformers sucked hard. tdk was EPIC.

This isn't even up for dispute, The Dark Knight is Classic, Revenge of the fallen is a pile of transforming dung. the plot is incomplete, half of it madeno sence, it was crude, and had those stupid racist robots.

Back
Top Bottom