Das not it mane, 30 year old dates 110 year old woman Vol. There's hope for you FAs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/fe...cusses-relationship-91-Year-Old-Marjorie.html

e776Coo.gif

the iron knee too, when you click on the link and play related video, the ad before hand is Olay Regenerist, a youngening cream for woman

but if they are happy, they are happy...

Last edited:
There's a video of those two getting it on that I saw years ago. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

In the video he was all talking about hide your grandmas cause I'm coming for em. Lol
It was on e _ _ _ t.

Not even mad
Get yours pleighbwoi

I once dared a 53 yo in my twenties
That nana from granma is addickting

Last edited:
This dude does "flicks" too with old chicks.

The yambs pass the expiration date, and he still diving in them.

He wild :rofl: :rofl:

His brother don't even know how to understand what is going on......

giphy.gif

But hey, he happy, he is not hurting anyone, let that man cook

Last edited:
Oldest ever was this Peurto Rican lady from Kissimmee FL. Had to be early 60's but body and everything was A1. Her POF profile had her listed as 56 so you know that was some BS.

Hit like 4-5 time that first night.

I hope they're at least rich and he's going to get in at that inheritance/life insurance beneficiary then wait it out or even set something up (a fall) then take the money and run off with someone 21 to 51

I've seen mompov a few times, some of them go back to being 20 again with the stuff they do.

Oldest ever was this Peurto Rican lady from Kissimmee FL. Had to be early 60's but body and everything was A1. Her POF profile had her listed as 56 so you know that was some BS.

Hit like 4-5 time that first night.

My *****

Back
Top Bottom