DAT SHH CRAY

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Good mornian!

I knew I wasn't the only one who heard that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Of course. Everybody on NT and twitter and their momma can never come up with their own shh. They always wanna slurp Kanye when he says something.

Spoiler [+]
That shh cray!

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Of course. Everybody on NT and twitter and their momma can never come up with their own shh. They always wanna slurp Kanye when he says something.

tumblr_lpsk4tVWP11qzdugno1_500.gif

u mad bruh?

I've been hearing girls around here (TX) say "cray" and "cray cray" in place of "crazy" for at least a year.

Please tell me people don't really believe this started on "Paris".

Y'all need to get out more. Seriously. Less time online. Go live a little.

The Krays is an ill movie though.

If Im not mistaken the origin of the word is from the Cray twins in England who were some big time organized crime guys.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

man my cuzin from texas and that niqqa been saying that $h1t for years

but we always say "cuh" at the end

"dat $h1t cray cuh"
laugh.gif

YEARSSSS
laugh.gif

"say bruh... u see dat old cray bird at duh club bruh? %$#$+ CRAYYY"

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

If Im not mistaken the origin of the word is from the Cray twins in England who were some big time organized crime guys.
Came in to post this.. thank you for giving some heads knowledge.  I'm tired of people referring cray to crazy.
Reginald "Reggie" Kray (24 October 1933 – 1 October 2000) and his twin brother Ronald "Ronnie" Kray (24 October 1933 – 17 March 1995) were the foremost perpetrators of organised crime in London's East End during the 1950s and 1960s.

The Krays were involved in armed robberies, arson,protection rackets, violent assaults including torture and the murders of Jack "The Hat" McVitie and George Cornell. As West Endnightclub owners, they mixed with prominent entertainers including Diana DorsFrank SinatraJudy Garland and politicians. The Krays were highly feared within their social environment, and in the 1960s they became celebrities in their own right

^But the next line says, "But first n's gotta FIND me." So it kind of makes sense... I guess? It's a reach I know 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^But the next line says, "But first n's gotta FIND me." So it kind of makes sense... I guess? It's a reach I know 
laugh.gif
good ol double entendre Jay...

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FedExciter

thats not a double entendre(sp) son...
So you're saying it only has one interpretation?

what im saying is thats not a double entendre

''ball so hard @@+$+* wanna fine me'' has one meaning, ''but first @%+@#% gotta find me'' has another meaning, therefore its not a double entendre

since we on this topic, who's in the skit from this song....i swear it sounds like cipha sounds and rosenberg...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

since we on this topic, who's in the skit from this song....i swear it sounds like cipha sounds and rosenberg...

will ferrell, its a part from one of his movies

and its

CRAY NOT KRAY

even at the watch the throne show the jumbotron says CRAY NOT CRAZY

and kanye must have heard rihanna or kid cud say it because theyve been saying it for over a year now

Back
Top Bottom