Date Ideas

What do yall usually do with broads? I'm running out of ideas. It seems all there is to do is eat, watch movies at the crib which hopefully leads to smashing. I ain't tryna go skydiving or nothin like that, but what are some things to do with a chick other than the typical dinner/movie type deals? 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

What do yall usually do with broads? I'm running out of ideas. It seems all there is to do is eat, watch movies at the crib which hopefully leads to smashing. I ain't tryna go skydiving or nothin like that, but what are some things to do with a chick other than the typical dinner/movie type deals? 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Christmas is a great time. Most cities have a light display, take her to that. Most girls love that type of nonsense.

Christmas is a great time. Most cities have a light display, take her to that. Most girls love that type of nonsense.

I am a fan of bowling or putt putt golf. Ice skating might be fun if your town offers it. Some cities around xmas time have horse carriage rides around the Xmas lights display.

I am a fan of bowling or putt putt golf. Ice skating might be fun if your town offers it. Some cities around xmas time have horse carriage rides around the Xmas lights display.

Ice Skating. If you're in NYC, Rockefeller or Bryant Park, then go out to eat. You'll get cool points for it.

Ice Skating. If you're in NYC, Rockefeller or Bryant Park, then go out to eat. You'll get cool points for it.

main event, shopping, the zoo, ice skating, mini golf, bike riding, rock wall climbing, video games, concerts, taking dance lessons, cowboys and mavericks games.

main event, shopping, the zoo, ice skating, mini golf, bike riding, rock wall climbing, video games, concerts, taking dance lessons, cowboys and mavericks games.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

This worked for me once.

Back
Top Bottom