Dating a chick with 4 children? vol. RUTHLESS Records in here; Hubble Telescope of rack included

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

So I met this chick.  She's 30 years old. Very cool and very intelligent.  But she has 4 kids.  
 Edit: She got 3 baby daddy's

ambdoo.gif

The clowning of the 4 children and 3 baby daddies. The gif of Jordan and abandon thread. The obscure picture angle and quality.
laugh.gif
This thread is providing the lulz in so many ways.

LMAO @ google earth and surveillance pics.

OP gonna be baby daddy number 4 in a few month.

I would stay away, Shes may look appealing but its too much stress,drama and frustration. unless you trying to get some sinful pleasure. 3 baby daddies, that goes to show you, that you may be the fourth. financially shes gonna expect you to pay for everything. she may not say it in the beginning of the relationship but once she has you hooked then she gonna take your money till you have nada and on the fifth one, you already know that, well see how this plays out.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I HAVE TEARS! REAL TEARS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The roasting in this thread is epic. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

google earth comment + jordan gif+ khaled gif = TEARS FOR DAYS!

I say go for twins. Seems like dudes have been treating that like roulette in Vegas anyways. That way she has 6 kids four baby fathers. Help her get the mvp, most improved and sixth man all in the same year with you being the coach of the year. 96 bulls my dude. Think about it and you get the girl....don't you wanna save her.

3 baby daddies and 4 children...but intelligent because she goes to school...

Yeah, that's a reformed bird.

Sideline: yes
Main chick: no

If there are feelings involved, disregard those statements. Do whatever feels right to you my man, the little things are what counts in the long run. That's my advice, I shall now get medicated.

Back
Top Bottom