Dating Age Gap: How Young is Too Young, How Old is Too Old?

Do you consider that a serious relationship and would you say she considered it serious as well?

(Insert Age)/2+7

I'm 32, girlfriend is 25. Math checks out.
Yup exactly. Round down for maturity guesstimates and assumption they believe in zodiac signs which already is a 87% probability
A55DED92-B599-4865-93E1-7707450CEBCC.jpeg

At least 2-3 year gap. More mutual respect. Younger gals talking like they grown, older women acting like they young.

If you're an adult and she's 18 or over and you guys like each other then that's all that matters.

If applying a half your age plus whatever rule to your life makes you feel better then do that.

But to say something like "Older guys actively trying to bag 18/19 year olds makes me think that that dude would date even younger women if it were legal" is a silly judgment to make.

Do what's legal and what you're comfortable with. Don't worry about the hater judging in the back on team #nohoes.

I dont really care for chicks in they early 20s ...my cut off age for a chick with me about to turn 35 is around 27...with that being said just bagged & smashed a 25 yr old in recent time which is overall a no-no for me.

If it's just casual/just smashing then 21+ is good enough for me. Whats the point of age of consent/legal age if people still wanna act funny about it?

If it's just casual/just smashing then 21+ is good enough for me. Whats the point of age of consent/legal age if people still wanna act funny about it?
Age of consent is definitely needed. I’ve directly heard from people specifically women that men have been looking at lusty since they were like 12. I don’t understand how you can be grown and see anyone that young in that light. Nasty world we live in.

For clarity, this thread is about dating and not smashing right?

I am 37 and have been smashing a 23 year old for about 8 months. Would never even consider thinking about dating her though. She annoys the hell out of me.

I am 37 and have been smashing a 23 year old for about 8 months. Would never even consider thinking about dating her though. She annoys the hell out of me.
Yes dating. I’ll update the title.

You a sugar daddy or something?

I'm 25.
Too young to smash: 21 is the lowest I'll go.
Too young to date seriously: 23 is the lowest I'll go.
Too old to smash: Depends on how you're body has held up.
Too old to date seriously: If you are no longer mid-high fertility. So 35+

Age of consent is definitely needed. I’ve directly heard from people specifically women that men have been looking at lusty since they were like 12. I don’t understand how you can be grown and see anyone that young in that light. Nasty world we live in.

age of consent isn't that old of a concept...Spain for example just recently (2015) raised da age of consent from 13 to 16

I'm 36 and the absolute youngest that I'll entertain in any way is 21. Maybe 20 if there are extenuating circumstances. Younger than that, i see as a child and I should have a different role in her life, despite the fact that I feel very youthful. Lots of young chicks like older dudes (especially on that sugar daddy tip).

If we're talking about serious dating, I'd prefer around 27.

Back
Top Bottom