Dating Girls/Women with Kids???(Mature Discussion)

datin broads w/ kids is in my blood
indifferent.gif

everyone in my fam has done it..%#*+ is ridiculous
smh.gif

last chick scarred me a bit.. want to say i doubt i'd do it again..but the girl i'm tryna wife got a lil boy..so i dont know
tired.gif
lil homie wasn't inthe plan i devised years ago
laugh.gif

been thru it once...shorty was young and a horrible mother...I couldnt be around that %@%@ for too long
smh.gif

im not going to tell you like others to leave the chick alone but make sure you establish right off the back that your not looking for anything serious and youjust wanna be friends.

Take this for what it's worth, coming from an "older" NT'er.

I don't see a problem in general dating or being in a relationship with a girl who has kid. It comes down to the situation, and not knowing more aboutyours, I wouldn't tell you yes or no. People make mistakes, every single one of us. I'm not insinuating that kids are mistakes, but it could of been abad choice, married too young, the wrong guy, whatever. If you are into her, she's into you, and she treats herself and her child with respect, go for it.As you mature, you will see things differently, and people mature at different rates. I know I did a lot of dirt when I was younger, and ten years ago myviewpoint would probably have been similar to most of the responses. But now, I look for different things in life. My girl has a kid from a previous marriage,and we've been together for almost two years. She got married too young, to the wrong guy. By the time she realized what he was like, she was pregnant.Now, I could fault her decision for getting involved with him in the first place, but I have no business judging. She has moved on and we are raising awonderful little boy. We haven't made any decisions on whether to have a family together, but to tell you the truth, that doesn't bother me. I neverplanned to have kids, but whatever happens is what happens. I do know this, they will have a much better life with me involved, even if we don't last.

The things that I don't understand is the double standard in society where it is no big deal to be a guy with kids, but a woman with kids is seen as ajumpoff or damaged goods. Looking back on my past, it's probably sheer luck that I don't have a couple of kids running around. Like I said though,it's whatever. If you can handle it go for it. Live your life, NT isn't that serious.

Originally Posted by jumpmankid

She is in her 20's, has 2 kids and the father is in prison,
smh.gif
That would have been a deal breaker with me right from the start...

but for me, dating a girl with kids, starting a relationship with a girl with kids, even smashing and dashing a girl with kids....
2nvgu20.jpg

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i wouldn't even approach a woman if i knew she had kids. and if i learned later on that she has kids, i would have to call it quits. i want to be involved with women who i can start a fresh family with, not women that i can add-on to the family with.

THIS

Chicks with kids are usually just smash options. I don't mind the thought of a serious relationship with one but the status of the father really matters.Also the age of the child makes a difference.

I think it depends on the situation. I dated a couple and each one has been different. One we just saw each other on the weekend when the kid was with the dad.Another was looking for a dad. And another we kicked it with the kid, went out alone. At the end the kid was not the breaking of the relationship the girl was.Just my thought. $+#@ I have dated girls with no kids that I wonder what the hell was I thinking.

Some things you cant ask on here too many immature folk.

But its only cool when its 1. More than 1 is most definite a red flag. Unless she is around 40.

If she try to force the kid on you i advise you to leave fast.

Women with kids are a gift and a curse. They seem to know what they want and don't act all immature or play stupid games. Problem is the Kids will make youfeel akward at times.

with that said>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SMASH AND DASH!

ill be damned if Im a stepdad before a dad to my own kids......

it seems like a lot of girls my age either got kids or getting knocked up that arent in college.

Relationship wise, it is weird as hell. Normal relationships it's between you and the other person. When there are kids involved it's like a goddamnmath equation
laugh.gif
it's you, her, the relationship between her and the childs father, their family, your family. Crazy. I won't lie, it's been thehardest hurdle of our relationship. It's just the dynamics of a blended family are completely different from a relationship where kids aren't involved.I've learned it's best to just stay out of some issues. It's not my problem, it's between my husband and his ex. A lot of ex's don'tlike it when the 'new woman' is all super involved and tries to have a say in things they really shouldn't have a say in when it comes to the kids.But yeah, it's been one hell of a learning experience and if god forbid my husband should get ran over by a bus or something, I wouldn't do it again.It's hard
laugh.gif

I should add they live two buildings down from us, so that is an added... abnormality I guess

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PASS[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The only exception is if she's making [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]money a year, has her own place, 28+ and the child is younger than 3.. I'm not gonna dealwith some 9 yr old brat.

Then again, I don't even look twice at chicks with kids.
laugh.gif

[/color]

I'm 26 y/o & I personally dont want kids...
My girl has a son...
@ 1st it bothered me b/c I didn't want that type of responsibility but I love her and grew to love him...
Her son's father is sorta in the picture...been w/her for 2 years and have yet to see him face 2 face...don't think there wud be any problems though...
Anyway...lil man loves me...
I now include them both in my plans for the future...

As much as i love kids im not too fond of dating guys with kids. In a sad way tho, women in my position have a little more of an advantage because most of thetime kids arent with their dad. however i dont like that. I think kids should be with both parents equally which creates the problem for them dating. Kidsshould always come first and i am pretty selfish so i would get perturbed about being put on pause or having to reschedule because dude couldnt find a babysitter. Therefore, i have chosen to leave that group of men alone.

In this day and time it's almost impossible to date a girl that doens't have a kid or kids. Years ago I use to think that I couldn't ever beserious with a girl that had a kid, but my best friend sister became pregnant and the guy pretty much left her and the baby so after that experience I realizedthat as a single guy you can't really hold that against a girl. It all depends on if both individuals are mature enough and responsible enough to handlethe situation.

Looking back on my past, it's probably sheer luck that I don't have a couple of kids running around.
I hear ya, that's how I feel at times as well.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Chicks with kids are usually just smash options. I don't mind the thought of a serious relationship with one but the status of the father really matters. Also the age of the child makes a difference.

Tell me about it.This one chick I know she is wonderful inside and out but her oldest child is 10 and she's only 23 and also has a 4 year old as well soI'm kinda like naw.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

2d0c4gh.jpg
QFT!!!!!!
Really? So someone like my mom who got divorced because her husband cheated on her, gave her a STD, and stole money from her is a single motherfor a reason. Please stop this ignorant +%%%%#+#.

Some of you are some of the most ignorant people I've ever see talk.

Are some women stupid and had children without consequences? Sure those are usually the hoodrats from my experience.

However, there are plenty of well educated females that were in committed relationships and then got #$!$%% by their husband. More people need to realizethis. I remember how my mom had a problem finding a boyfriend when I was young because she had me. Especially since I was like 5'4 in 4th grade. Peopleneed to be more open minded. Especially when you are in your mid 30s. Because frankly, by then if you find a woman without a child. The woman is probablynot wifey material anyway. Her problems are probably deeper.

And for those of you that want to actually approach this. Do try to get the approval of the child. Because like an earlier poster said. If you don't,then a smart mother will always choose the child over the potential boyfriend. I know my mom always asked me how I felt about somebody. And I was straightraw about it.

I don't know about dating them, but the 20-30 year old single moms with kids are freaks in the bed.

Back
Top Bottom