Younger girls FTW!!!!! I will will myself when I turn 18
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You want to hook up with younger girls?
nerd.gif

You know what he means.
laugh.gif
like I said in a post a long time ago.(and just recently too)
I posted this once before when I was 20something...

@ 25...my age limit is 18
@ 30...my age limit is 18
@ 40...my age limit is 18
@ 50...my age limit is 18
@ 60...my age limit is 18
@ 70...my age limit is 18

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

nerd.gif

You know what he means.
laugh.gif

I remember this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've gotten that I (I'm 22) am more fun, laid back, like to go out and do stuff as opposed to older women are "boring"
eyes.gif
In recent memory, I've never been serious SERIOUS about a guy who wasyounger than 27. Now, don't confuse that with date---cuz I've dated younger, I just knew in my mind it wouldn't last.

One man also says that younger women "expect less" and aren't on that preachy "so what you gon' do wit'cho life"bag....although, me personally, disagree. If you got 5+ on me, and we at the same places in our lives then I'm going to have an issue with that. You needto have a plan---point blank.

nerd.gif

You know what he means.
laugh.gif

I know im kidding

Hooking up with Younger Women is one thing, Hooking up with younger girls is another.

being 27 dating a 23 yrs old is Diff then being 21 dating a 18 yr old.

I swear chicks my age are so dumb and frustrating.

i'm 19 and anyone 18,17and below are so annoying. recently ive just got nothin but drama. one chick tried to regulate on me

Originally Posted by gberdin

i'm 19 and anyone 18,17and below are so annoying. recently ive just got nothin but drama. one chick tried to regulate on me

i thought you had a girl..realy pretty chick...and yall were sneakin in/out her grandmas house to spend the night together or something...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by gberdin

i thought you had a girl..realy pretty chick...and yall were sneakin in/out her grandmas house to spend the night together or something...

roll.gif

Straight up, it's been a while since I've talked to a chick younger than me... This girl's only 2 years younger than me (21). I've gotten97 text messages from this broad from 10:00 pm till 3:00 pm the next day!!! Chick's annoying as hell! Fine, but annoying and immature... Oh, and this broad's favorite word is "vomit".
sick.gif
Itell her I drag race my car and she says, "Ewww drag racing?? VOMIT!!"
roll.gif
This one's crazy ahahaha
devil.gif

nerd.gif

You know what he means.
laugh.gif

If it's an 18 year old that knows what to do in bed, sure.

If not, PASS.

And considering the vast, vast majority don't, PASS.

LOL... this older dude on my job says "if she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me"

I'm 25, so if you can't get in the places where I can get in... we've got no business being together.

Yeah the maturity level is pretty low...but yall gotta admit, they be lookin so damn good. We continually get older while they stay lookin the same...young ninnocent. hahah now I understand why old middle aged me like young women. They look like the ones that were young when they were young!

I smashed an 18 yr before and I just was turning 25....chick was tryin to be on that kiss cuddle n hug $#%! CONSTANTLY....im like I could see if u was my chickbut im only smashin so hell no. And mad annoying at that.

After reading these responses... I'd say get an older chick if you're serious.
If you can connect with them on that mental level, then you're in there.... Their sex drive is at an all time high compared to some of these youngchicks... young chicks wanna cuddle and want you to buy them teddy bears and all that other %*%!.

Grow up and get an older chick

i spent a week flirting with this dime. i found out that shes 12 and has the hotts for my little brother. hes 13.

Back
Top Bottom