Dating women of the Muslim faith

The stigma behind atheism can be such a drag. You have so many people getting treated like crap because of their lack of belief in god(s)..

Technically, we are all atheists. Christians do not believe in Krishna, Muslims don't believe in Hercules and so on...so that makes them atheists towards the thousands of other proposed gods.

I dropped the beliefs when I was 14 and let my family know once I was 21. In my years of atheism, I've smashed 1 Muslim and several other Christians.

Religion disgusts me, but I don't judge people by their beliefsbut rather their actions/personalities.

Good luck to your boy, Blink

People are people.  But deep inside everyone is still judgmental no matter what.  Pretty awesome visiting all those places. 
Yea was the best 8 years of my life.

Also learned alot about women on an international scale.

I can literally write a book about it

I remember this topic came up in some thread talking about getting with chicks of different cultures and what not.

Have not met a lot of faithful Muslim women that couldn't be swayed or as some would say "corrupted" :lol: But the stories I've heard of other dudes falling in just for yambs is always wild. Dudes mostly change and can't take a joke.

Every dude I've known that got really serious wit a Muslims chick, ended up converting to marry her :lol:

Even the ones that swore up and down they would never. They range from Christian, Jewish, to atheist.

Once your homeboy starts getting serious wit ole girl, I would wager that he will start sounding different.

I dunno what it is about Muslims yambs, it be hooking dudes.

My brother-in-law went from hardcore Christian to hardcore Muslim. End his wife's dad had to tell ole boy he doing to much.

My brother converted for this reason. :lol:

Then he got caught up cheating on her. :smh:

Needless to say, the marriage didn't happen.

I'm not signing up for a religion for some P. It's hard enough to make me compromise on **** like what we're watching on TV. Good luck to your homie though OP
:wow: Is my brother, your brother!?

Right after reading Rusty's post I started thinking of my brother who left home, worked a few places, then I see him years later and he's a Muslim with a Muslim gf and it was such a shock cuz this was some Malcolm X like conversion. Last I knew of him he was just out of a gang, did some time, got his act together a bit, went back home and now I'm seeing him praying on a mat.

This is exactly what happened to him and the chick. Think he still Muslim though.
wait hold up.....is converting = believing in this case? Can't you convert and then not practice the religion or at least keep up the facade on a superficial level?

Why jump through the hoops of converting for the sole purposes of it being a sham? I don't know how people on both sides can be cool w/ that. At the end of the day, if you don't believe in the practices/teachings of said religion, why bother? Converting to a religion is a big deal, and not something (IMO) that should be taken lightly...or done for the sake of appearance.
Cuz I guess religion isn't important to them. It's not a big deal to the person willing to do it and not believe in it. So jumping through the hoops is fine cuz they just want to marry the other person. As long as it don't get cultish I get ppl doing it and not thinking twice.

Like I don't value marriage in the least but I can see myself getting married under the right conditions and variables with me still not believing in any sanctity of marriage. I'd just treat it as a legal contract I signed.

Last edited:
Advice to non-Muslim people dating (practicing and who's famliies practice as well) Muslim women?

Don't, it's only gonna be a huge headache and unless their parents are modern thinkers, it just won't sit well with them or the rest of the family. Unfortunately, at least in the Arab community, it's all about presentation to others.

The stigma behind atheism can be such a drag. You have so many people getting treated like crap because of their lack of belief in god(s)..

Technically, we are all atheists. Christians do not believe in Krishna, Muslims don't believe in Hercules and so on...so that makes them atheists towards the thousands of other proposed gods.

I dropped the beliefs when I was 14 and let my family know once I was 21. In my years of atheism, I've smashed 1 Muslim and several other Christians.

Religion disgusts me, but I don't judge people by their beliefsbut rather their actions/personalities.

Good luck to your boy, Blink

You in here making way too much sense. Going all against the dominant nt culture.

I'm not mad! :smokin

Last edited:
Yup smashed a couple Muslim joints, they acted like any other chick out chea ...wouldnt have known about their faith if it wasn't for their name or they told me :lol:

People who associate themselves with a religion in general have a higher chance of being hypocrites and the "pick and choose the rules i like" type so I wouldn't really want to mess with all that or catch too much feelings. If shes hot and an amazing person in other ways, that's cool and all. but id just treat as such. I would want someone more open-minded.

Date? Yes...if everything is safe. (Not insane, not consistent)
Marry? Not sure there. But marriage to me is a whole other topic.

People who associate themselves with a religion in general have a higher chance of being hypocrites and the "pick and choose the rules i like" type so I wouldn't really want to mess with all that or catch too much feelings. If shes hot and an amazing person in other ways, that's cool and all. but id just treat as such. I would want someone more open-minded.

Date? Yes...if everything is safe. (Not insane, not consistent)
Marry? Not sure there. But marriage to me is a whole other topic.

Cold truth and also makes dating more difficult since a lot of women tend to be religious.

You know its real when they are bold enough to claim not being of their religion such as Christianity for example as a deal breaker. Baby u can break that deal, wouldn't want to be dealing your simple mind.

A lot of em are freaks. Don't be fooled.

If you are persistent, you can flourish.

Cosign. The strict upbringing results in the freakiness to come out once they are adults and live on their own. Ive seen some muslim girls from all different countries who come from strict households drinking alcohol and smoking trees and being little thottys lol. Even get tatted (in places easily concealable)

Im muslim but my people are hardly strict. I mean i have beers with my pop lol but my grandmothers are on the serious religious tip pray 5 times a day etc. Shed def whoop my *** if she seen me with a heineken.

Last edited:

True statement. The Muslim chic I got with didn't give head. But by the time I was finished and walking to the bathroom to freshen up, she grabbed me and pulled off the condom to give me dome. I was confused, but had no issues [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I want to smash a Muslim (or middle eastern chick) in general, bad.

Would not marry, though.

Hell, I don't plan to marry anyone for that matter.

I am destined to walk this life alone... Just going to let the chopper ring in a few more clubs when I'm ready.

Just because you don't pray doesn't mean you aren't religious.  Yes, I smoke, drink very occasionally, indulge in what almost every religion is against of but my faith remains 100%.  I don't pray 5 times a day, but I do go to Juma every friday which is equivalent to the way christians go to church every sunday to some extent.

You guys are only 3 months into the relationship, pretty sure neither of you thought about marriage.  Obviously it will come to the females attention first.  I understand where she's coming from because its more of a cultural thing THAN religious.

Growing up Muslim, we all share the same cultural views to an extent.  Like eating with your hands.  

If you are for her, make it known that you respect her wishes.  Just because she's done those acts does not mean that she shares it with her family.  That's something personal.  The reason I'm saying this is because I have a sister.  Now, I don't know everything but I do know some stuff that obviously I would never share with my family nor would she.  

What she's trying to say is that she RESPECTS her family.  She wouldn't just bring you along to regular family events because dating is sort of taboo in our culture.  Especially for girls.  Maybe down the line things may change.  But in these early stages, this will be an issue.  Say you guys were dating for 2+ years, I'm sure by that time you'll be introduced somehow as a 'friend'.  

Before bashing our religion which I heard countless times, I'm trying avoid that and tell you how it is.  If you're really serious about this girl; literally TIME is your only friend.  You'd be very selfish if you'd make her leave her family, or cultural ways for you.  Like you said, its only been three months and as a brethren I'm sure you're a really cool dude once someone gets to know you.  Who's brother wouldn't throw shade for dating their sister?  Give it time famb, and surely things will work out.

I had this issue with my girl, and this was the last resort we came up with.  One day or another our parents are going to want grandkids.  We'll just wait it out until we can finally get married :lol:  . They knew of her and didn't approve (7-8 years we were together). 

Thanks b.. That's the thing, I wanna show her I respect her, her fam, her religioun, and culture. And that's what I was tryna see, if I'm the one coming off selfish. If so, I'll fix that.. But thank you for explaining things, I understand a little better now and can maybe handle situations and conversations easier with this is mind.

It's only been 3 months, things may not even work out so you're right.. Not even going to front, I hate catching feelings..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom