DatPiffs Top 50 Mixtapes of 2012

I'm sorry but Ace Hood's Body Bag 2>>>>> DC2.

It's crazy it's not even on the list. That was one of the hardest mix tapes last year period.

Soul Tape 2 is too low...

indifferent.gif
 at DC2 being the "top" mixtape of anything

4EvaNaDay >>>>> Everything else.

Rich Forever was crap IMO, I only messed with 3 songs, I dunno how y'all can say that it was good.

4eva and a Day was mixtape of the year. Bump that list.
1999 was mixtape of the year imho, but 4eva N A Day up there too.  It's funny how much better "4eva N A Day" is than "Live from the Underground".

Fabolous - Soul Tape 2

Rick Ross - Rick Forever

Game Jesus - Jesus Piece

were all hot in 2012

laugh.gif
Caving to public outrage. Poor Meek Mill it has not been his day for the last couple of weeks. Is anyone elses list stopping at 21 now?

How did they update it and make it worse
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Son....they changed it and moved Meek from #1 to smooth off the list?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just taking L's left and right this week.

Last edited:
Bronson at least got a nod so that's :pimp:

Taylor Alderdice should've been #1 to me

Taylor Alderdice & 4Eva & A Day were definitely my top 2 tapes last year. Lords Never Worry and Trae's Tha Blackprint are up there too.

Reese tape >> Keef tape
Not even close.

10 songs...one of which was Keef's...another which was Durk's so both were out damn near a year before the tape dropped.

That leaves 8 songs. Those 8 other songs in no way shape or form stack up with Back From The Dead which was produced entirely by Young Chop.

The only thing that tape had over Keef's was that it was mixed down better so it sounded better in the whip.

Reese tape >> Keef tape
You're wylin. Keef tape >>>>>> anything those guys have put out period. I dont know dem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FRAY SALTERS  

The only thing that tape had over Keef's was that it was mixed down better so it sounded better in the whip.
Ironically this was one of the downfalls of Finally Rich, for some reason along with that Keef felt the need to purposely deepen his voice. No one is going to sit there and convince me that in a calendar year Keefs voice changed that much between BFTD and FR. It sounded better on BFTD cause it was so raw, and if they really wanted to change up thigns they should have done it the level of what they did to Dont Like. The album version is bananas

Last edited:
Taylor Allderdice is mixtape of 2012.

No discussion really needed. I'm not even a fan of dude like that .

Back
Top Bottom