Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Think I said it before but got tickets to see Dave last year and went in with kinda low expectations and he told great jokes the whole time, his specials these days were nothing like it. He didn't go on any rants or social commentary lectures.

Good because that fool (JC) had rhe nerve to get in Chappelle a few years ago about how his content was too offensive. No look at you getting called out for the same thing. Stop throwing stones.

And his explanation doesn't make sense compared to how the joke was delivered.

And 😂 @ him hitting Char with the, "You do standup and figure it out then."

Jerrod’s a cornball and HBO Max needs to give his show a new thumbnail. Getting tired of opening the app and this jabroni is in his tightey whiteys at the very top.
I will always say his sitcom was one of the best of all time, just lacks longevity. And I liked his stand-up specials from prior years. Haven't been following him too much recently, but I agree fully about that damn thumbnail.

Son came out the closet and was given more opportunities. I remember they had him hosting an award show soon after:lol:

Jerrod Carmichael is dangerous not because of who he is but because of the role he has decided to play in the game.

This has nothing to do with him being a homosexual and everything to do with his willful ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Dave's a living legend and has remained true to himself despite all the fame & fortune.

Breuer should be ashamed of himself for spewing such nonsense about the GOAT 🐐

I think folks are over thinking that whole thing. It was probably the President of Vicacom at or something. Dave not really grasping the idea he was making ALL of Comedy Central's money probably thought it was wild he got a face to face visit. Its not like Blackbolt and Dr. Strange came to "talk" with Dave. :lol:

He was ambiguous using they/them pronouns to create overthinking. Afraid to speak the names cause he don't want his car blown up or something crazy :lol:

There's like six conspiracy theories in that one clip lol

arnold-schwarzenegger-predator.gif

Good because that fool (JC) had rhe nerve to get in Chappelle a few years ago about how his content was too offensive. No look at you getting called out for the same thing. Stop throwing stones.

And his explanation doesn't make sense compared to how the joke was delivered.

And 😂 @ him hitting Char with the, "You do standup and figure it out then."

I was critical of Jerrod Carmichael's take on the Dave thing,
and im happy he came around and realized these these think piece comedy critics are not your friend are harmful to artists.

BUT I think people are doing the same thing to Jerrod Carmichael,

Jerrod is 100% right about the slave joke, and the way people flipped it was nasty.
now that the worm has turned and people have decided Jerrod Carmichael is bad,

now people want to take his jokes in the most bad faith way possible.

if you don't think the joke is funny fine, but the pearl clutching about slavery NEVER being funny from some people.
I find ultra lame.

Back
Top Bottom