***Dave East Official Thread: "Karma 3 Out Now I Guess***

I figured he would be straight up there at Def Jam with Steve-O behind him since he was already signed to his marketing firm. Its the same dude who Fab, Jeezy, YG, 2 Chainz etc **** with up there, he solid from what I've heard. 

Then again he's been on a few Trey Songz joints so I wouldn't necessarily say a CB song is that far out of the realm for him

I figured he would be straight up there at Def Jam with Steve-O behind him since he was already signed to his marketing firm. Its the same dude who Fab, Jeezy, YG, 2 Chainz etc **** with up there, he solid from what I've heard. 

Then again he's been on a few Trey Songz joints so I wouldn't necessarily say a CB song is that far out of the realm for him

I mean Chris one of the most versatile cats in music so i'm not doubting that they could make fire together i just hope they aren't doing this as a we want Dave East to become the new LL **** :lol: .

I mean Chris one of the most versatile cats in music so i'm not doubting that they could make fire together i just hope they aren't doing this as a we want Dave East to become the new LL ****
laugh.gif
Yeah I feel you 
laugh.gif

I'm curious tho, does it seem like East has a decent female fanbase so far?

I know you just saw him recently, did it seem like the females were ******* with him? 

I don't want East doing anything Migo flow like at all unless it's one of these throwaway freestyles. Chasing hits and club songs is what killed Vado rising. It's proven time & time again now, stay true to your art, make good music & slowly build a true following.

A hit is cool and all but chasing that is a quick way to kill your buzz.

Vado killed his buzz being petty with Cam over a girl, signing to Interscope dolo with no boutique, and signing to khaled and doing absolutely nothing with it, especially when Khaled aint throwing u on any of his major singles...

Vado should've clamed Dipset too off da rip.

Yeah I feel you :lol:

I'm curious tho, does it seem like East has a decent female fanbase so far?

I know you just saw him recently, did it seem like the females were ******* with him? 

I Can't say if they loving the music or not but the girls is rockin with dude heavy. I follow homie on twitter and he steadily RT chicks who are copping his merch heavy ESPECIALLY a pillow which has the ****** face on it, so i would say he's building that fanbase quite well :lol:.

Sidenote i remember a chick saying she asked her man to buy that pillow for Christmas. I WISH A ***** WOULD :smh:

I don't want East doing anything Migo flow like at all unless it's one of these throwaway freestyles. Chasing hits and club songs is what killed Vado rising. It's proven time & time again now, stay true to your art, make good music & slowly build a true following.

A hit is cool and all but chasing that is a quick way to kill your buzz.

Vado killed his buzz being petty with Cam over a girl, signing to Interscope dolo with no boutique, and signing to khaled and doing absolutely nothing with it, especially when Khaled aint throwing u on any of his major singles...

Vado should've clamed Dipset too off da rip

Why would he have done that when even cam didn't want to claim dipset?

On the skit at the end of "Type of Time"...

what song is that playing? Did he say Jonesy?

forgive the ignorance.

2 nights ago Dave East was on IG live in the studio. He was playing some new UNCUT COKE CRACK ROCK

I been searching the net high and low looking for that track B. There were 800 people in that IG live, I know someone had to have recorded the ****. I been feenin to hear that **** again B :smh: I don't even care if it's not done yet lol

The hook and beat itself is enough to hold me over until he drops the finished product

Hook starts up with "I came up from nothing"

Back
Top Bottom