***Dave East Official Thread: "Karma 3 Out Now I Guess***

IMG_3836.PNG

In

Wiz hasn't even been around for a decade lol.

He still has good songs here and there though.

I'm like did we know this _ a decade ago. :lol:

I don't even mess with Wiz like that but I would say he's been trash since after Taylor Allerdice.

Said nearly. Kush and orange juice is pretty damn old now
Deal or no deal was in 09

Also guess there's this "Show and Prove is the debut studio album by American rapper Wiz Khalifa. It was released on September 5, 2006, by Rostrum Records. Recording sessions took place from 2005 to 2006, with the production primarily provided from I.D."

Last edited:
I like that song though. Honestly didn't know of Wiz until Flight School/Kush and OJ.

Said nearly. Kush and orange juice is pretty damn old now
Deal or no deal was in 09

Also guess there's this "Show and Prove is the debut studio album by American rapper Wiz Khalifa. It was released on September 5, 2006, by Rostrum Records. Recording sessions took place from 2005 to 2006, with the production primarily provided from I.D."

So Wiz was trash when Kush and OJ came out? Nearly a decade is a reach. He been trash for like 3 or 4 years.

He's calling it a "Ep" now....

It's a gang of songs on there, this can't be a EP.

He's calling it a "Ep" now....

Knew that was the route he was going to take lol. Smarter to do that too. Def Jam and him were wilding if they thought the demand was there for a pop up album.

It's crazy to see how far he's come though man. From a dusty ****** in 2014.....to this position he's in now. Cool to see the come up. Best of luck to shorty. East don't disappoint.

Never seen it called an EP anywhere, I see everyone calling it an album and EPs don't have 13-14 songs.

Kairi Chanel was one of the best albums/mixtapes of last year...what made me really a fan of his because the songwriting wasn't there all the way on Hate Me Now. Even the Eastmixs been getting better.

Hopefully it's as good as his last release though.

Well sales shouldn't be considered a loss, if Def Jam isn't putting much into it. You would think that dude would be a priority considering he's already releasing an album less than a year into that deal.

CB on the 1st single, and huge presence on social media amongst females...that's an easy layup and we don't even have a video.

Not even a Breakfast Club or Ebro interview? ::Shrugs::

Even by EP standards, that's a long *** EP.

But a lot of the "tracks" are skits.

You guys have to keep in mind that the label is going through a MAJOR transition right now. So that could be playing a factor here.

Having Chris Brown on a record is like having Migos or one of them on a record. In the sense that there's enough of them already :lol:

But if he got a nice advance and get's make and release music the way he always has but with a few more high profile features, more power to him.

Im really curious as to what production he's going to go with on this joint....as well as if he's going to play with different flows etc.

The "skits" have me thinking the album could be thematic. Which I think would be good for him. Makes it easier to lay out and follow.

EPs usually don't have skits though. EP is usually 4-7 songs. Maybe they'll call it an EP because it's gonna flop hard. I'll buy it if it's a hard album. Hope it is.

He said he worked with Drake. Got some music together, both rapping. I have zero interest in that .

Ep stands for extended play and usually around 15 min to less than 30 min range...anything over that can be considered an lp

Back
Top Bottom