David Wright has 1 more homerun than Carlos Zambrano(A STARTING PITCHA!!!)

Must be off the 'roids.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

CARLOS ZAMBRANO IS A STARTING PITCHER
PHIL....JOBAAA.....PHILLLL CARLOS IS A STARTING PITCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea he's batting .330+ but still, 91 at bats without a homerun from a star player like Wright is not good at all I dont cawh what you say.

considering he is in his 2nd slump of the year,
he is still hitting for a high avg. his only prob
is that he is getting beat by the fastball when he
slumps, but he isnt getting anything to hit anymore
with the weak lineup.

i rather see him smack 20 hr and hit .350 and 140+ rbi (batting title), as opposed to a 30hr .300 avg and 120rbi season.

While its true that that OBP>SLG David has gotta hit for more power, you could argue aside from his rookie year this is the worst year of his career.

BTW his batting average is lucky as hell, he has a .444 AVG on balls in play, that is completely and utterly unsustainable his BA will come down.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

While its true that that OBP>SLG David has gotta hit for more power, you could argue aside from his rookie year this is the worst year of his career.

BTW his batting average is lucky as hell, he has a .444 AVG on balls in play, that is completely and utterly unsustainable his BA will come down.
I think I'm noticing something. You throw endless amounts of stats out there to make it seem like you know what you're talking about whenit comes to baseball.

yet Wright will still start the all-star game. when there's clearly a more deserving candidate:

thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

yet Wright will still start the all-star game. when there's clearly a more deserving candidate:

thumb.jpg

For the 1st time ever, I agree with J Rain
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I think I'm noticing something. You throw endless amounts of stats out there to make it seem like you know what you're talking about when it comes to baseball.
What did he say that was wrong?

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I think I'm noticing something. You throw endless amounts of stats out there to make it seem like you know what you're talking about when it comes to baseball.
What did he say that was wrong?

Precisely.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

considering he is in his 2nd slump of the year

BREAK UP THE CORE!!
YOU THINK THIS TEAM IS BETTER WITHOUT A-ROD DAVID WRIGHT?!?!
laugh.gif
Mike has been a bigger douche since his breakup with Dog. Every time I tune in he's belittling a caller
laugh.gif

OMIR SANTOS IS NOT A STAR!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

laugh.gif
sometimes it gets boring to listen to him repeat the same thing over 9000 times and insist he is right when there is nothing that makes his opinion moreright than anyone else's.

LOL @ David being lucky.Stick to Toronto sports, I watch/listen to every Mets game.

If anything he's been UNLUCKY this season, and streaky this season.

Same way Nick Swisher was the most "unluckiest" player in all of baseball last season, and was going to beast this season.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom