"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Best X-Men yet? :lol: That's not saying much. Didn't get anything from this trailer.

couple things...

first, there are no things i wouldn't do to Jennifer Lawrence in mystique form. i would rep team raw all day and after my johnson will look like
Blue+Man+Group.jpg

when i get done with her.

second,

my body is beyond ready. first class was :pimp: this will be amazing. and fassabender is really that dude.

one thing, i don't really like when they recycle a theme for a trailer...its annoying. its on the 12 yrs a slave trailer, and before that it was man of steel....trailer looks fan made too. :x transition. still tho can't wait.

Last edited:
Best X-Men yet? :lol: That's not saying much. Didn't get anything from this trailer.
Well I wasn't saying it would be the best as far as going up against the previous X-Men movies as if they were all great. I thought X2 and First Class was really good. The other two weren't as good but as a fan of X-Men they were still somewhat entertaining.

It just looks like this time around they will finally use some of the elements that were missing from the pervious movies that made the X-Men story great.

Last edited:
How was Magneto pulling Mystique towards him????

They were careful not to show anything that the X-Men would be fighting, just panic shots of everyone.

How was Magneto pulling Mystique towards him????

They were careful not to show anything that the X-Men would be fighting, just panic shots of everyone.

Her hands were behind her back so I only assumed she was handcuffed or chained??

Oh my god. This is literally my favorite storyline from the X-Men. I know X-Men as a whole isn't looked at the best comic franchise but I always loved their films. I guess it is that whole storyline of racism in humanity.

And Bishop sighting! I can't wait.

Maaaaaan how lazy can they get! Exact same thing as the comic-con footage except they replaced the Inception music with Adagio in D

I wanted some new footage >:

Last edited:
Oh my god. This is literally my favorite storyline from the X-Men. I know X-Men as a whole isn't looked at the best comic franchise but I always loved their films. I guess it is that whole storyline of racism in humanity.

And Bishop sighting! I can't wait.

Think Bishop will have an actual role or is he just a minor side character?

It looks okay (I watched with no sound so they couldn't pull me in with the Inception music :lol: ).

Why is Magneto holding a gun? Unless that's Mystique pretending to be him, I hope it makes sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom