"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

People complain in the threads about bad movies. The good movie threads don't have much complaining from what i've seen.

That music... The tv spot itself is decent. I find myself wanting to see this movie because I love the X-men so much but... idk anymore

I watched part of First Class the other night and I just realized something, Xavier killed Sebastian Shaw not Magneto :lol: Dunno if it was mentioned in one of those everything wrong with _____ movie vids but after Magneto busts up that void/telepathic bunker room Shaw has Xavier controls Shaw and stops him from movie while he is still conscious. Magneto puts on helmet so Xavier won't stop him and while Shaw is still being held still by Xavier Magneto kills him with the coin. Xavier is basically looking through Shaw's eyes as this happens.

At any time he wanted he could let go of his hold on Shaw to at least give him a chance to survive instead he keeps holding him and just yells as Shaw dies

Foul :smh: :lol:

I watched part of First Class the other night and I just realized something, Xavier killed Sebastian Shaw not Magneto :lol: Dunno if it was mentioned in one of those everything wrong with _____ movie vids but after Magneto busts up that void/telepathic bunker room Shaw has Xavier controls Shaw and stops him from movie while he is still conscious. Magneto puts on helmet so Xavier won't stop him and while Shaw is still being held still by Xavier Magneto kills him with the coin. Xavier is basically looking through Shaw's eyes as this happens.

At any time he wanted he could let go of his hold on Shaw to at least give him a chance to survive instead he keeps holding him and just yells as Shaw dies

If he let shaw go, he would've killed magneto and then they all would've died. It was the lesser of two evils

Or we can add that to X-men's list of plot-holes, inconsistencies, etc.

Honestly I didn't think or realize that. Watching X-men films has caused me to turn off certain parts of my brain so I won't shout out every mistake I see. That way I can enjoy the movie as it is hahaha.

Judging from the trailer, this next movie won't be an exception.

House of M.

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

Watched the trilogy and first class last week

The amount of plot holes watching them in a short time span is unreal :lol:

But I love xmen so :rolleyes

My body is ready for next month :evil:

Yeah, I know. I usually turn off parts of my brain for X-Men movies too.

If he let shaw go, he would've killed magneto and then they all would've died. It was the lesser of two evils
Not true at all. Magneto was in a sub. Plenty metal. No guarantee he'd die.

Hell once Erik busted up the room he could've just put Shaw to sleep and forced Erik to leave before he got the helmet. He could've also controlled Shaw and make him run away.

I think that was a rumor. I'm sure when it's close to filming they'll make stuff as they go along.

I'm seeing at midnight, I will always see these movies at midnight. It's almost like tradition. :wow:

I'm the opposite. The opening weekend of a blockbuster movie is when I stay away. I hate crowds and not getting a good seat. I went to see The Avengers in imax the second weekend it was out and still had to wait on line for an hour.

I'm seeing at midnight, I will always see these movies at midnight. It's almost like tradition. :wow:
well good be HONEST
with ur review

i always go thursday night around 9 or 10
thats when they start showing blockbuster movies in the bay area

Last edited:
I'm the opposite. The opening weekend of a blockbuster movie is when I stay away. I hate crowds and not getting a good seat. I went to see The Avengers in imax the second weekend it was out and still had to wait on line for an hour.

Not in my case, I go to Arclight, I get to pick my seats weeks even before the film comes out. I can stroll in the theater within a minute of showtime and have my seat waiting for me. I love it!

well good be HONEST
with ur review

Even though I try to be as optimistic to these movies as much as I can before it releases, I always give my honest opinion on them after I see them.

They're gonna make Apocalypse possess Magneto which he has done before with other ppl to be immortal. He's tried it on Cable as a baby, X-Man, and actually did it to Cyclops for a short time. Doing it to Magneto is completely new though.

I don't know if I'll even watch this movie as a bootleg. It'll probably be awhile.

Last edited:
We have one theater around here where we can get reserved seats. Probably have to get tickets a week before also for weekend showings. Need to try it out soon.

Back
Top Bottom