"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

so there is still a old japanese guy out there that is going to try and take wolverines powers in 40 years 
nerd.gif

"Some things you let go. In X-Men 3 Bolivar Trask was an African-American guy, in X-Men 1 I personally wrote the line that of course I now regret: ‘When I was 17, I met a young man named Erik Lensherr’ and then in X-Men: First Class I changed that! Some of these I hope the audience will forget about but for the bulk of it I pay attention to the universe." - Singer

http://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/bryan-singer-hopes-youll-forget-x-men-continuity-errors/

:lol: I told you guys. There is no way you could fix these continuity errors in a 2 hour movie. Even if they made it 5 hours they couldnt do it. But whatever. Everyone desperate to just have X-Men movies, regardless of how ****** will overlook these

99.99999999999999827% of us didn't believe he'd be able to connect the movies without having problems. His dumbass should've kept a reboot a reboot and not whatever fugazi thing he's trying to do.

this cluster **** will just make people MORE excited for when avengers 2 release
avengers 2 will do NUMBERS

this cluster **** will just make people MORE excited for when avengers 2 release
avengers 2 will do NUMBERS

Sequels almost always make more than the original. Avengers 2 will be at least the 3rd highest box office. By Avengers 3 they should do higher numbers than Titanic.

I dont see anyone beating Avatar anytime soon tho.

^ Because James Cameron is a box office GOD :lol:

Also it was revolutionary for its use of 3D and it turned Avatar into an event film which NEEDED to be seen at theaters at the time.

That box office run was ridiculous....it grossed $70m the first weekend, which was an ok #, but then the second weekend it literally dropped 0% (most movies drop around 50-60%) and made another $70m again :x

It was a box office run that nobody had seen since Cameron's last movie, Titanic, and maybe we'll see it again for Avatar 2. I doubt it though.

Last edited:
I mean I guess I shouldn't have expected them to fix this completely. I mean Peter Dinklage isn't going to transform into a 6 foot black dude in the future.

I'm not mad at the lack of continuity, it's not like the whole thing was planned all along. Studios also have to deal with multiple creators implementing their vision into the films. Same **** happens in comics, that's what retconning is for :lol:

I'm not mad at the lack of continuity, it's not like the whole thing was planned all along. Studios also have to deal with multiple creators implementing their vision into the films. Same **** happens in comics, that's what retconning is for
laugh.gif
But most of what has been done is just completely stupid.

wait i remember hearing wolverine or the wolverine wont be canon for this film
so what about sabertooth and wolverine being brothers???
what about getting adamantium skeleton???
what about losing adamantium claws???
what about the girl he took with him from japan???
what about bullet to the head???

I'm not mad at the lack of continuity, it's not like the whole thing was planned all along. Studios also have to deal with multiple creators implementing their vision into the films. Same **** happens in comics, that's what retconning is for :lol:

Then why can Marvel do it so easily?

Do i really need to answer this though? :lol:

It's been gone over a million times, Marvel had a long term plan and vision set before they even started making a single movie. Obviously, Fox didn't when they made X1 back in '99

There was nothing easy about what Marvel did either, they took a huge ******* risk with their plan for Avengers and it paid off big time.

Last edited:
Why would you need a long term plan for a universe with only one franchise? Is it that hard to rewatch the few movies you have. Do you really need a plan to know not to de age Storm, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Moira, and Quick by 20-50 years?

FFS had you simply rewatched the 3-4 movies you had at the time you wouldnt need to be changing his first class and creators of cerebri like that.

Last edited:
wait wait wait
then how did wolverine get his adamantium
and think xavier was dead if x3 and origins arent canon

You are asking the wrong person. I have watched these films less than Fox has at this point. Still havent seen The Wolverine and dont plan to see DoFP either. Even X2 and X3 I saw once on TV sooo long ago.

Last edited:
wait i remember hearing wolverine or the wolverine wont be canon for this film
so what about sabertooth and wolverine being brothers???
what about getting adamantium skeleton???
what about losing adamantium claws???
what about the girl he took with him from japan???
what about bullet to the head???
Wolverine Origins doesn't count. The Wolverine is still in continuity. It'd make no sense if it didn't given the end credits scene leads directly in to DoFP.

So they're probably not brothers, Wolverine probably got the adamantium a different way. Everything in The Wolverine still happened. He doesn't have the metal claws for parts of DoFP going off trailers and pics.

They don't have a Kevin Feige. Plus they never were planning foe the long term.

Last edited:
I hope the ending of this film at least resets the XMen universe kinda like the ending of Back To the Future.

Back
Top Bottom