Dazed & Confused

Best movie ever
pimp.gif

Classic
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
check ya later!
laugh.gif

ironically i thought about this movie earlier today...the part when they're at the kegger

"I came here to do two things: drink some beer and kick some *%+...and the beer's almost gone"

Nah man ive owned it for like 5 years and popped it in last week. Forgot how cool it was and watched it a couple more times.

love this movie man, holds a special place en mi corazon. ive seen it maad times. i love watching "day in the life" type of films.

anyways, i discovered this movie around junior year of high school. in the movie its may 26th, and the second time i saw it was may 26th, which was around the time my junior year was ending. it really just made me wanna kick back even harder if that makes any sense.

love the laid back feel of like these kids had. the message was strong. carpe diem. everytime i watch it i feel like im meetin up with a group of friends, ready to go out.

awesome movie. soundtrack was too real.

Hear that, he was getting there. Son, you wouldn't even know what to do if you got there.

this movie comes on some channel like 10 hours a day no exaggeration...just back to back to back...i think its current tv

The blu ray is coming in september, really want to cop that. But might wait for the criterion version later this year.

Back
Top Bottom