DBZ Heads, I have a question : Broly - How strong was this dude?

I mean, damn. Watching this Broly movie, I'm realizing that this dude was no $*+* to take lightly. 
He destroyed a planet with one blast, from another %%%++@+ planet 
eek.gif

Just how exactly could Goku beat this dude, despite it being written into the story, but given the storyline, when the movies "take place" inbetween and during saga's in alternate universes, and etc. How did Goku beat this due, but couldn't defeat Cell? Broly would have destroyed Cell with no problem. Even Vegeta's arrogant **% was terrified. And he couldn't even talk his usual $*+* before getting bodied. He just %+*$+!@ up. 

And then he came back, around the time they saw Buu... EVEN STRONGER. How the hell did they beat this dude? 

And where can you scale his power? What level of SSJ is this dude? His hair isn't even yellow, its lime green-sih with some yellow tint to it 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

443220-normal_broly16_1__super.jpg

This dude was a brute animal
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, damn. Watching this Broly movie, I'm realizing that this dude was no $*+* to take lightly. 
He destroyed a planet with one blast, from another %%%++@+ planet 
eek.gif

Just how exactly could Goku beat this dude, despite it being written into the story, but given the storyline, when the movies "take place" inbetween and during saga's in alternate universes, and etc. How did Goku beat this due, but couldn't defeat Cell? Broly would have destroyed Cell with no problem. Even Vegeta's arrogant **% was terrified. And he couldn't even talk his usual $*+* before getting bodied. He just %+*$+!@ up. 

And then he came back, around the time they saw Buu... EVEN STRONGER. How the hell did they beat this dude? 

And where can you scale his power? What level of SSJ is this dude? His hair isn't even yellow, its lime green-sih with some yellow tint to it 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

443220-normal_broly16_1__super.jpg

This dude was a brute animal
30t6p3b.gif

I don't fully remember, but he was the "ultimate" super saiyan or something. Didn't Goku need to combine everyone else's energy to beat him?

I don't fully remember, but he was the "ultimate" super saiyan or something. Didn't Goku need to combine everyone else's energy to beat him?

The first time they killed him was when everyone gave goku their power and he did that uppercut in his gut and killed him. But his power is probably SS3? and the 2nd time Gohan hit him into lava or something i think

The first time they killed him was when everyone gave goku their power and he did that uppercut in his gut and killed him. But his power is probably SS3? and the 2nd time Gohan hit him into lava or something i think

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
Didn't Goku need to combine everyone else's energy to beat him?

Isn't this the case against almost all his enemies?
laugh.gif

nawlinsjunkie wrote:
Didn't Goku need to combine everyone else's energy to beat him?

Isn't this the case against almost all his enemies?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

he was called the legendary super saiyan
Well yeah, I know that but what I'm asking is, where do you gauge dudes power? On a scale to SSJ to SSJ4 where does he sit in the power rankings? 

Well yeah, I know that but what I'm asking is, where do you gauge dudes power? On a scale to SSJ to SSJ4 where does he sit in the power rankings? 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I wanna say past ssj4. He was the first super saiyan i think n strongest super saiyan .

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I wanna say past ssj4. He was the first super saiyan i think n strongest super saiyan .

I could take him..

..with one arm..

....and a blind fold....

......half drunk..........

...........on a bad day.....

I could take him..

..with one arm..

....and a blind fold....

......half drunk..........

...........on a bad day.....

I'd put him at SSJ3, maybe 4, but I doubt it's SSJ4. I only saw the first time he appeared, so, if I miss something or say something wrong, my bad.

Remember, Goku had that damn heart condition during the Android Saga/beginning of Cell Saga, so, I would like to think that he really wasn't up to full strength when he fought Cell.

I don't know about Broly being stronger than Buu, though.

You made me want to watch all episodes again.
laugh.gif

I'd put him at SSJ3, maybe 4, but I doubt it's SSJ4. I only saw the first time he appeared, so, if I miss something or say something wrong, my bad.

Remember, Goku had that damn heart condition during the Android Saga/beginning of Cell Saga, so, I would like to think that he really wasn't up to full strength when he fought Cell.

I don't know about Broly being stronger than Buu, though.

You made me want to watch all episodes again.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom