I just got in... who else went?
post pics
smile.gif
them panama shades is dope.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

What's up with all that orange $+$+?
Mud
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It only makes sense, with all the[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pigs[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]big boned people I see in that crowd.. PASS![/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

What's up with all that orange $+$+?
Mud
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It only makes sense, with all the[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pigs[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]big boned people I see in that crowd.. PASS![/color]
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you're not from the DC/MD area just know that it hasn't always been like this, and those wildebeests the threadstarter posted, no, we don't likethat !$*%.

It's been falling off in recent years, but this is the worst I've ever seen personally. A lot of bait, and a lot of ducks, but not too much inbetween. If you didn't roll, don't worry, you didn't miss anything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

well you fit right in with the rest of the girls in the pictures. Are you from Jamaica?
why thank u
smile.gif

and no im not
but since i fit in with everyone else im glad you took time to aknowledge that on NT and basically turning this thread into something its not.... something forquick laughs..
if im ugly to you cool.... thats fine... did you hurt my feelings? no...
and will this chase me away from NT like the other chicks that get bashed?... no.
your mission was not accomplished....
so back to the main point of my thread....
i had fun today. end of story.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

well you fit right in with the rest of the girls in the pictures. Are you from Jamaica?
why thank u
smile.gif

and no im not
but since i fit in with everyone else im glad you took time to aknowledge that on NT and basically turning this thread into something its not.... something for quick laughs..
and will this chase me away from NT like the other chicks that get bashed?... no.
e8ty01.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by webnerd06

why thank u
smile.gif

and no im not
but since i fit in with everyone else im glad you took time to aknowledge that on NT and basically turning this thread into something its not.... something for quick laughs..
e8ty01.gif

i was suppose to have attended that but i couldnt make it to DC....telling by the pics looks like i didnt miss much. my boy went and im waiting for him to tellme how it went

Back
Top Bottom