DC Comics Character to Come Out As Gay

Oh man, my boy won't accept that Dumbledore fun fact lol. He pretends she never said it.
I didn't see or sense i because it was "Harry Potter" to many children into the series for me to entertain the idea, but then she dropped the bomb.....

It's Batman supposedly. Read this weeks ago on Ain't it cool and Comic Alliance.

My bet is on Oliver Queen.

22stylez wrote:
heres my guess:
86261_1263594757.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

It's Batman supposedly. Read this weeks ago on Ain't it cool and Comic Alliance.

My bet is on Oliver Queen.

No way in hell they would pull that stunt.

Gonna say Wonder Woman.

Most have believed Tim Drake (3rd Robin) was gay for a long time it's probably gonna be him.Also nice try DC but Marvels got this a long time ago. Marvel even had Hulkling get proposed to by Wicken (asgaurdian) not to long ago. They might even be married by now I don't follow the young avengers to well.

Wonder Woman is already canonically at least bisexual and they're setting her up for a romance with Steve Trevor. It's not going to be anyone on the Justice League unless its Cyborg.

Yeah it can't be any of the characters mentioned that have already been introduced in the new 52. It's make no sense to make Robin (Batman's son Damian) or Nightwing, or Jason Todd, or Red Robin gay.

Kinda clear a lot of yall don't read comics, there's already a bunch of gay superheroes in DC just nobody that popular.

I will say black superheroes have taken a back seat to this gay movement in comics.

Im not surprised. Just watched a special (if you call it that) on DC comics and how they've had to evolve over the years. Just another way that they have to re-invent themselves to keep up with the modern world.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Oh they on that JK Rowling mess tryna switch up after the fact smh. I ain't trying to hear it.

You didn't catch that Dumbledore was a homosexual? I was certain he was after reading half-blood...
Cmon son, sexuality wasn't even at play with Dumbledore's character at any point 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yeah it can't be any of the characters mentioned that have already been introduced in the new 52. It's make no sense to make Robin (Batman's son Damian) or Nightwing, or Jason Todd, or Red Robin gay.

Kinda clear a lot of yall don't read comics, there's already a bunch of gay superheroes in DC just nobody that popular.

I will say black superheroes have taken a back seat to this gay movement in comics.

You claim to be a comic book reader and dont even know the fact that Tim Drake has shown mad hints at being a homosexual? You srs?

Originally Posted by Kramer

why are they going out of their way for this? just why?

Because the establishment wants men to be wussified. Our troops are so messed
up after 8 or 9 deployments, they aren't worried about them. Don't tell me you
don't notice how every dude on TV is straight metro now.

Well you said that Marvel beat DC out to having gay superheroes and that's not true either. Hell, Renee Montoya's coming out story predates Wiccan and Hulkling by years and there've been LGBTQ characters in DC books way before that.

BTW, all of you freaking out, how many of you are even reading DC right now? Or any comics? How is it that this many people are upset but comics can't crack 100k in sales?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Well you said that Marvel beat DC out to having gay superheroes and that's not true either. Hell, Renee Montoya's coming out story predates Wiccan and Hulkling by years and there've been LGBTQ characters in DC books way before that.

Yea I know that. There's even been comic book company's doing gay heroes before marvel and DC as well but I was referring to the fact of making it a big deal not that marvel beat all writers to the gay hero bit.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by Kramer

why are they going out of their way for this? just why?

Because the establishment wants men to be wussified. Our troops are so messed
up after 8 or 9 deployments, they aren't worried about them. Don't tell me you
don't notice how every dude on TV is straight metro now.
ummm who do you know thats been on 8 or 9 deployments?  I can walk across the street to the battalion building and find you 10 guys who have been in 20+ years who havent been on more than 5.  But who cares, Im pretty sure a gay super hero wouldnt be "wussified".
Comics have always been pushing the social agenda.  The creation of the X-men, and mutants is; by Stan Lee's own admission, a social commentary on both the Civil Rights movement and Gay Rights movement, and that came out in the 60's.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

You claim to be a comic book reader and dont even know the fact that Tim Drake has shown mad hints at being a homosexual? You srs?

Tim Drake isn't Gay
He was in a relationship with Stephanie Brown - and was so involved with her that when she supposedly died, he himself was furious with Bruce

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I know about that but I do not buy in to the gay rumors at all while he was still a kid or very much now either. Just felt it was more of that childish Batman and Robin are gay stuff. Until Tim outright says it or gets caught with Superboy all they are things ppl want to read in to as hints that he's gay.

laugh.gif
Maybe he felt cloning the alien was trivial and wasn't as important compared to cloning someone he loved.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Yet when Kon-El died he tried to clone him and bring him back from the dead so...

What he said^Why when Stephanie died sure he got mad and sad but did nothing. But as soon as Superboy died and he went bats$%t crazy and tried to clone him and bring him back?

Listen, Tim isn't gay. Tim wasn't created as an explicitly gay character. Tim has been in plenty of relationships with women and I'm not one of those fangirls that thinks it'd just be so supercute if he and Kon-El got together as a gay couple. But if DC announced that he was in fact a homosexual I'm not gonna act like there isn't stuff in his past characterization that gives them a leg to stand on.

Back
Top Bottom