DC Kustoms-my recent projects.

Some of you guys follow my work on IG (@DC_Kustoms) and in the various threads here. I have done business with many of you but I figured I would post up some of my most recent work in one spot in case some of you are looking to have work done or questions answered..but don't frequent some of the threads I am usually in. So here are a few of my recently completed projects...

Big Hero 6 "Baymax armor custom"
This was the Uni Red Air Command Force. Based off of the Baymax character in his red and purple armor from Big Hero 6. Added "rocket boosters", Baymax's face to the back collar, metallic purple midsole and heel patch. BH6 logo on heel. Purple lining, purple laces, and his healthcare and fighting matrix chips.

View media item 1687863
View media item 1687865

This is a Kyrie 1 that should be making it's way into the hands of Kyrie Irving himself. Came about through a few connects I have made in the last year. Hopefully it pans out, but I had a different design on the toe box and I was told Kyrie asked to have it changed...so I made it red instead. Obviously based on the LeBron XI "2K14"

View media item 1687866
Another LeBron XI "2K14" inspired shoe. Except on the 12. This was requested from a customer who didn't want to wear his XI's to keep them crispy...he opted for these. Gold logos, red gold laces and the appropriate leopard/animal print.

View media item 1687868

And finally a pair of LeBron 12 "Double Helix" with repainted inner posite. Color matched the factory "merlot". 2 pairs of these were done for the customer.

View media item 1687873

Back
Top Bottom