DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

packin.
703734714_l.jpg

I got the aviaters at Sunglasses Hut in Columbia mall... they run for around 110 to 120

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Check out them vans though....I told yall...be prepared this summer. 1985-88 it's back this summer.
I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

WHAT iss GOOD? lol/ havent seen any of u ninjas around va lol..well maybe except for like 2 or 3..

I know he keeps putting on size 20's lol
<!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-large;">FUTURE POST TEAM</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:times new roman;font-size:medium;">FUTURE POSTMAN - WHAT YOU ASK...I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED!</span><!-----

I'm going wit nordstroms because the back of the store sportzone has clothes back there...and nordstroms rack is in the ghetto corner wear you wont be seen rummaging(?) through stuff.
<!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:georgia;font-size:x-large;">FUTURE POST TEAM</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:times new roman;font-size:medium;">FUTURE POSTMAN - WHAT YOU ASK...I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED!</span><!-----

Son, Sportszone doesn't have the old man "free with a prostate exam" shoes. Thats Nordstrom Rack, prolly at Towson Town Center.

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

Quote:
Son, Sportszone doesn't have the old man "free with a prostate exam" shoes

The Sports Zone in Arundel definitely had some bumb @#%$ kicks when I went there.
Oh and you killin me with the free with prostate exam comment.

[/center]

Thats in Potomac Mills.
^^Powerful.

Albanian Sneakerhead from Kosova.
a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

^ Nah, that's not Potomac Mills... It's gotta be the Gaithersburg Rack... The PM Rack has shoes lined up on the back wall too... But, it definitely is Nordstrom... You can tell by the sticker in the lower right hand corner of the picture...

It is infact Nordstrom Rack in Towson Town Center. The first picture were size 18s. The second were 15 or 16s. Now I want you guys to argue over what shoe size I really am. Annnnnd go.

^^That deserves a N/H.
^^Powerful.

Albanian Sneakerhead from Kosova.
a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

we should play this game more often...somebody else take a pic in a public spot, let's see who gets it first.

size 11.5 and your about 5'9" and close to 176lbs......j/k...but forreal i might be close...lol
" I see them all coming near...so i keep my credit clear. Cash in my pocket. Debit card in my wallet...Yeah"

Back
Top Bottom