DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

METHOD MAN IS NOT BLACK!

Where the hell are you CJ?
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Quote:
METHOD MAN IS NOT BLACK!
53zunfn.gif
Team SiDEK!CK3
Ya girl call me a superhero with a SiDEK!CK, Cause she say she like it when I make her FL!P​
TEAM I'M NOT SMASHING
"I'll Just say I ran out of Condoms"

^
You need "C.J. money" homes...

And Noooooooooooooobody got C.J $$$$$.

Word to joint @ Rocky's house!

:rofl:
roll.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Lol, I'm mad you said word to Rocky's like I wasn't there. CJ got that looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg money. Money as old as his pops, wait isn't that kinda weird?

Sad thing though is from the pics it looks like he had nosebleeds and they probably cost more than front row to the Wiz...
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Quote:
Oh Ok, I'm gonna tag along.

Word.....the more people the cheaper the package is.

Quote:
You need "C.J. money" homes...

Quote:
And Noooooooooooooobody got C.J $$$$$.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You got to understand I neverChanged..I'm still the sameVA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'mLiving Fresh

Yea yea.......Pops got your boy eating alright... :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk though....you don't want to know how much those seats cost. It was crazy aiming for lower level this year though.

I funded the trip myself...... :lol:
laugh.gif
You got to understand I neverChanged..I'm still the sameVA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'mLiving Fresh

Does your Dad need any graphic support or any help with any marketing materials? [[ shameless plug ]]

But I'm for real though...
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

Can I borrow some CJ money for this 98 GSXR 750 I'm picking up from Florida? Gotta show you this bike my dude.

Yooooo whats good with that Final Four trip...you know me and Chad will be on that.

"Hope I'm not over your head but if so you will catch on later" Dre Triple Stack

laugh.gif
I'm still laughin at CJ and the Iphone. |I
tired.gif
Goooooooooonies
TEAM GETWHATYOUWANTOUTOFLIFE!
I'm not smashing and I'm damn proud of it!​

Very uselfull pic Kenny. You didn't have to explain. I'm sure we could tell which one you were by your shirt.
COMING VERY SOON...
Something you'll all appreciate.

^^^

This guy is a trouble maker. lol

*cues theme music: Remix to Jay-Z's "Hola Hovito"*

"They say Ho-la Wil-lit-to
That's what they sayin when I roll up with my people"

Back
Top Bottom