DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

shoecollection.jpg

It's kinda blurry, but thas what i'm workin with for now.

and if u don't know whas what, from left to right af1 university blue, white, af1 maples, af1 tuxedo, af1 lux, af1 chinos, af1 grey black, af1 money edition, af1 camos, 2nd row af1 tweeds, af1 sheeds, af1 barcodes, af1 st patty's, af1 ut's, on the floor bo jacksons baby blue white,all black melos, all black jordan 10's, jordan dmps, retro barkley cb95's, flightposites black and blue.

^^^^^^^

Those are technically considered shorts. But just like most other articles of clothing, folks get them extra long/ bigger sizes.

Alright people, let's try to stop being critics and make this place a community. Won't make people welcome to knock em. Capris are popular in B'more anyways.
SNAKE!

the foams are a stable n our fashion also in baltimore. esp. the Foam Pros known as the Dope-Dealers

Sorry Finns, Dudes in DC just don't do the Man-pri's. Even when I was going to Morgans eons ago, Bmore dudes always wore elongated shorts. Nothing new. Nothing to get hyped about. Man-pri's were always generally more fitted IE: not super baggy. Nowadays, People from Philly and Bmore equate anything that reaches near the ankles as "Capri's". Nothing to fuss about, just their style.

BTW: I still hate the Foams, Eyes.......................
LOL

I think that I may be the only DC dude that doesn't like foams to tuff (I did get a pair of blue and white ones though, only cause they were $20 at Footaction)

^
I can't live w/o my "Mike Bibby Wildcat" joints...

O.G. penny foams are the only ones I own and ever went koo-koo for...

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

I can say, the 1st one, ummmmm maybe/ But Moody, sorry cuz. I'm #1 Top Shotta hater of the Foams in DC, LOL...............

MyT you stupid, lol

Back
Top Bottom