DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

I just got back from Columbia Mall on my break. Saw a dude in some actually Man-pri's(with the draw strings that are tapered and actually stop just at the calf, not that baggy elongated shorts, stop at the ankle BS), and(I'm going to hate myself for this) they didn't look that bad. Especialy if done w/ taste. Not that I would purchase a pair, but most Bmore dudes just muff that look up. Oh, and DTLR was giving out a 5 buck off coupon on Luxe-T Man-pri's

shuman sorry to let you down bro

but brooke aka shestayclean

goes the opposite way...

i would know shes a good friend of mine.

but on the other hand.. R sam? looking cute

never seen her around.

a yo john whats poppin man! you ready for card's?

here is PAULO WALLO from GTOWN my ninjas!!!!!!!..lololol

638980335_l.jpg

639051495_l.jpg

IM:cpaulo90
email:cpaulo90@comcast.net

Quote:
Sorry Finns, Dudes in DC just don't do the Man-pri's.

Wasn't really directed towards you, but yeah. I don't wear them, but no need for people to hack on each other so much. Anyways...
SNAKE!

foams ARE much better with the penny sign on it.
"We knew that hookshots are hard to block" Thomas,George Mason
website for finishline employees-http://p097.ezboard.com/ffinishlineairjordancommunityfrm2

"Nowadays, People from Philly and Bmore equate anything that reaches near the ankles as "Capri's"

they capris b, not man-pris. go to dr.denim.com. people from bmore are not on here talkin bout yall swish-swish pants are we? or how bout the ding-dang swimming caps from the corner store that yall wearin as hats?

n185800357_30025299_2105.jpg

me at good ol VUU
The finest women I love with a passion...your man's a wimp I give that a.. a good thrash'n..

Quote:
Dudes in DC just don't do the Man-pri's

Yo from this comment on down the screen...I have been almost crying for real......

Oh my God.. I am in Stiches over here.. O.. Man-Pri's.. Man I am getting looked at by my girl and baby.. Like I am crazy...

Seriously.. if NO ONE else laughed at any of that I must be ONE CRAZY MOFO...

MAN PRI's.. Man.. I am dyin.... No Really...

But I aint hatin.... BMore.. do you.. and House Music and the Orioles fam...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

house music? thats Jerz b. Baltimore is Club Music. Saying they the same is like saying all black people look alike

Baconkid, Don't let'em bunch up, homie. It was all in jokes. Obviously some got it. Besides, Man-pri's sound a tad more manly than, "Sweetheart, pass me my capris off the chair over there............." It's only comedy. If I was really joning on Bmore, I'd have hit'em a little harder than just the elongated shorts, my friend. Considering I was living there from 92-99, I've seen some horrors of both areas.
Besides, you ain't been here long enough to get salty yet. We've gotten beyond the "DC/PG better than B-More thing." Obviously, you didn't see my post after that saying certain ones didn't look half bad. Now that I look back at it, I don't recall saying anything remotely hating on them. I was in a sense, trying to keep the flames down. Man, y'all sensitive, lol.

PS: You can pin the Drop-socks thing on me, but the rest of that bamma @#%$ you so eloquently referenced, um, how do I put it? Aw yes:

Never was me, B, not me................

Man-pri's lol..I'm Baltimore all day everyday annnnnd I still can't get with the dumb long shorts. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

But seriously, I can live with the long shorts..but the night shirts have GOT TO GO!!! I'm starting an anti-jesus tee movement.

MY WHOLE DRESS CODE [/b]
Looking for DS Bone/Maize Stussy Court Forces sz 10/10.5, Anyone?​

PoloDon stays amusing me with his posts... :lol:
laugh.gif
The whole elongated shorts is great...but i fear to voice my opinion on them because i ain't tryin to be banished...

LOL, Yeah Duy, don't. Dudes gettin' in their feelings about it. I don't even want it to turn into that type of post.

Not today atleast.....................LOL

SMH @ this ninja Ian posting his picture for the third time, we aint concerned with how you look son! This dude posting pics like a scout for Top Model was in the thread.. I'd rather being looking at the attractive lesbian a few pages back or something, thats funny though, how we equate lesbians with being ugly or something, like I was reading when son said that "Stay Clean" was AC/DC I was like "damn, why though? She so pretty..." Like pretty ninjas can't like the cooter too.. :smh:
nono.gif

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

^Tommie, where in the hell did that random rant come from?????
LOL.

Stay AWAY from the computer when you're gettin' blazed on the light-night, my man.......

Thats the scary thing though O...

Imagine if I did ever smoke or drink.

@#%$ I'd be on some other @#%$ forreal!

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

ahahahahah

Quote:
SMH @ this ninja Ian posting his picture for the third time, we aint concerned with how you look son! This dude posting pics like a scout for Top Model was in the thread..

@ least i aint posin on myspace for the queer as folk casting agents

viewmorepics.myspace.com/...c282ca4a82

Quote:
I'd rather being looking at the attractive lesbian a few pages back or something

ayo tommie.

here go another one for ya.

sneakersuite(v2dot5)18b.jpg

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
@ them pictures..............

GOTCHA Tommie!!!!

But Ian, them chicks look like surgeries gone bad....... I see some silicone and strong jaw lines there buddy!

Which one did you tussle with?

Y'all wildin' today.......................LOL I'm gonna soooo get fired today messin' with y'all. Somebody network about to get jacked up.

Now that I look back over it, shorty to your left got nice nips............

Back
Top Bottom