DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

hypnochronic4kq.gif

YES SIR! I'm a drunk! thats a new drink I made, called hypnochronic, it's everclear, country time lemonade, bacardi apple, hypnotic, yellow with o.j. red with grenadene(?) it's not killer if you mix it right, but it is if you mess up. But it's clear so it ain't bout too much. I'm a dark drinker on the reg. holla at your boy.

I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

only in moco on saturday nights at cookouts lol. I had the weekend off from using my brain. holla at me stereo, on some podcast info.

YES SIR! I'm a drunk! thats a new drink I made, called hypnochronic, it's everclear, country time lemonade, bacardi apple, hypnotic, yellow with o.j. red with grenadene(?) it's not killer if you mix it right, but it is if you mess up. But it's clear so it ain't bout too much. I'm a dark drinker on the reg. holla at your boy.

^ Heaven help ya son..... LOLOLOLOL
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

so let me clear up for you boys/men.
so far from all the chicks that have posted up
me<--, shestayclean(brooke) and r sam(riya)
we all swing the other way. :smile:

DS CG IX w/ everything sz5.5Y​
yes,i bleed monthly​

I know, shorty acting like we care that they all cross the street to get their groceries. I aint the closest thing to Denzel, but I could really care less about the sexuality of a couple chicks that really aint that cute anyways..cold blooded yes, but the only chick that is kinda decent is the sister with the glasses, for the rest of yall ninjas I require more hands.

Ninjas livin' in fantasy worlds, just cuz' you're gay doesn't mean I WANT to see you in a threesome. :smh:
nono.gif

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

^^^ Exactly @#%$ honestly think every dude wants to see EVERY gay female @#%$ with each other ... like theyre part of a cool club or something ... @#%$ outta here

Ps... most gay girls are ugly anyways ... CASE IN POINT

HMAO, Alright guys. I thought MyT's lil antics were gonna die. Let's not make the chicks uncomfortable in here, I see the Playa-Hata's are in full Effect this morning, LOL.

Y'all wildin' for real............................

^hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I think I just got myself fired!!! but i'm quitting anyway who cares. that was funny. Haystack's a good one, i'm thinking more fat sinbad though...i mean he's like my uncle.

Well, since we making announcements...

I wear underwear with dickholes in them

^ LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

all gay girls are ugly?? ill admit there is a ****load of ugly gay girls but damn yall @#%$ is rude. do i look that bad? lol...either way i dont care cuz everyone is entitled to their own opinion....just my 2 cents.byeeee
ever seen a chicks feet look so pretty?

..::W4NT3D::..
sizes 5.5-6 Y or 7-7.5 womens HEAT..lemme know what u got!

Hol' on puddin'

I didn't say all gay girls were ugly, I just said that no one cared about whether or not yall were lesbians, we were discussing Baltimore Capris and Sinbad taking some Hypno to the head and home girl comes out talkin about "By the way! We're gay!"

:smh:
nono.gif

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

670639634_l.jpg

Even Rock's kids give approval.

Tyler%20&%20Zachary-thumbs%20up.JPG

You going to the summit?

My-T.

.Negro.Afro.Black.Human​

Back
Top Bottom