DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Marvel has their end-credit scenes, Fox has their R-rating, DC got their directors cut.

Dude is talking like they're making Citizen Kane. Look, the bar for DC movies isn't very high so anything above the first three films is an improvement no matter how small. If they put in as much care and patience to the first three movies, they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place
Bar aint high for the DCEU but it sure is high for Batman movies especially coming off Nolan

:rofl:

Guess once again I'm waiting until the bluray. **** a theatrical release. DC doing their best to save me money.

Last edited:
Bar aint high for the DCEU but it sure is high for Batman movies especially coming off Nolan
:rofl:

Guess once again I'm waiting until the bluray. **** a theatrical release. DC doing their best to save me money.

:lol: my thoughts exactly, this is the kind of info you keep under wraps until at least 2 weeks after the movie releases, there is no way I'm watching WW in theaters now. I like how it's R rated for "Some violence"

I've never heard so many actors from one studio try so hard to save face, it's not even the big ones , but people that barely have a resume. first Momoa, who expects us to take his word that we'll be blown away and now Joe Mangbangssofiavergara acting like he's in on the ENTIRE creative process. Just stop it man. I'd love to hear from Matt Reeves though.

If this were a Cap movie Chris Evans would be like "It's going to be a lot of fun"
If this were an iron Man movie RDJ would be like "It's going to be a lot of fun."

Russos, Feige Whedon whoever handle the actual production process. DC need to put their actors under that Marvel type of contract, where they just can't talk about it

For "The Batman" they got Joe Mangbangssofiavergara talking about not being backed in to a start date or how the creative process doesn't need to be rushed and needs to be respected. Like Bro when did the production become like that for YOU?

I mean that entire quote could come back to haunt him, dude doesn't seem to understand DC's track record

Last edited:
I think I have the solution to making DC films work. Make them silent movies. I mean, straight up mute em. They can have sounds of grunts, explosions, etc. but under no circumstances should there be any dialogue. Since DC is all about spectacle, might as well go all the way.

just manually type the video embed code: [*video*]*pastelink*[*/video*]

minus the *

Dude is talking like they're making Citizen Kane.

maybe he has to talk like that because every ******* critic is judging these dc movies like it has to be citizen kane.

these are ******* comic book movies. ******* popcorn flicks!

bunch of hypocrites

Last edited:
Actors would be committing career suicide if they were seriously judged off of what they said to promote movies and stood by it up until the theatrical release :lol:

maybe he has to talk like that because every ******* critic is judging these dc movies like it has to be citizen kane.

these are ******* comic book movies. ******* popcorn flicks!

bunch of hypocrites

Doesn't mean they should be **** movies.

I was catching up on these Bomani Jones podcasts and Pablo Torre was on talking about LeBron's production deal with Warner Brothers. Bron wants to get in front of the camera more. Executives loved him in Trainwreck and Pablo said LeBron turned down roles this past summer. Bron wants to take from the DC catalog and play a superhero.

Real talk. I think he'd make a dope Luke Fox Batwing.

4835c75a_detective-comics-944-batman-batwing.jpeg

Dude is talking like they're making Citizen Kane. Look, the bar for DC movies isn't very high so anything above the first three films is an improvement no matter how small. If they put in as much care and patience to the first three movies, they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place

They jelly that fox made an Oscar calibre movie in logan.

Not sure how it works for DC to advertise, 'Oh look, we're putting the better version of our movies on Blu Ray.'

Lots of studios release unrated and R rated cuts for the home release. Sometimes its just the difference between showing blood, dropping F bombs, or sexual innuendo. You can watch Liam Neeson go on a murder spree and keep that PG-13 if you don't see the blood spill out.

Back
Top Bottom