DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Geoff and DC should've went with a magical Negro for their new diversity JL founder :smh:

Controlling machines and hacking isn't exciting. Kinda crazy if they didnt make more use of that cannon on his arm. Shouldve just ripped off Mega Man.

and man I am huge DC supporter as yall know but come on DC, why you sending this fan reactions on my email to promote the film :rofl:

and I guess picking all women reviews is to get that women viewers from WW
jl reviews.jpg
:rofl: @ "I've switched over to Team DC"

The rest read like they studied all the praise Ragnarok and GotG2 got :lol:

How are the underwater Aquaman scenes handled? Is there any talking done underwater? Or is it basically him just swimming in the trailer?

Taking my girl to see it tomorrow, but it’s sounding/looking like a disappointment...
I don’t know, I’ll have my own opinion by tomorrow at Mid Night. I guess... In reality it can’t be worse than Suicide Squad and it could only be better than Batman VS Superman.

If you don't want to watch the video, JL is at 43% as of 6 pm Eastern Wednesday.

Last edited:
oh my god those two are unbearable to listen to

just give the score already :lol:

then dude talks trash and says go see it anyways :rofl:

43% that was all that was needed

Keep your expectations low but I will say that JL isn't a chore to sit through like Suicide Squad( saw it on TV, theater was a no go...) or BvS...
this ^ by now y'all should know the recipe for going to watch these. don't expect much and enjoy it for what it is. def not as bad as the films leading up to this

Currently 49 on Metacritc with mostly 12 positive reviews, 22 mixed reviews and 7 negative reviews.

Back
Top Bottom