DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I dont like shazaam , wasnt billy suppose to be like moral oral , like just an honest genuine all around wholesome kid who got powers. I like the aqua man looks but lets see if its actually good.

Aquaman is horrifying, Mera looks terrible, feels like James Wan is collecting a paycheck.

Shazam looks pretty solid.

The more I watch that Aquaman trailer the better it gets.

Just feels like it has the potential of world building just like Black Panther did. So many interesting characters and to places we’ve never been.

Morales is cool, he's just not ****ing with Peter

The Gawd

69AD2F81-B80D-4909-84EF-C5DDB48FEDF4.jpeg

Watched the trailer again. They sure did destroy any reasoning for there to be a Namor origin :lol:

They got time but the cgi is bad.

Last edited:
I liked that the kids had actual personality in that Shazam trailer. Was expecting pure corniness.

Wasn't digging the Aquaman trailer as much as Shazam. Still not feeling dudebro Aquaman. Wish they showed a bit more Black Manta.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought they said they had a cool way to address talking underwater and it wouldnt be what Snyder did in JL. Just seems like they're talking underwater no problem or in air pockets :lol:

Last edited:
Watched the trailer again. They sure did destroy any reasoning for there to be a Namor origin :lol:

They got time but the cgi is bad.
Actually given Namor's personality there's a lot Aquaman hasnt touched that can be capitalized on.

cgi on aquaman looks bad. im talking worse than black panther. only excited for black manta

Back
Top Bottom