DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I guess it's consistent with the Harry Potter world being called Wizarding World

tumblr_pc8eypSSdu1uvcgjlo1_500.gif

tumblr_pc8eypSSdu1uvcgjlo2_500.gif

tumblr_pc8fbkIBVf1qdhps7o4_r3_500.gif
So much potential to be the goat CBM villian. They already perfected his look.

Shazam is exactly what they needed, they pretty much have a layup with the character to be a hit

i disagree.. could have very easily screwed it up depending on how they went with the tone of the character and the transition from the billy batson/kids today to the shazam character

the best example i can think of is boondocks, where you have the show and then the show without aaron mcgruder.. and it just felt all kinds of wrong without dude

i thought that character was far from a layup.. or at least further than a couple of the DC characters, some they've already whiffed on recently

Frances Conroy in Talks to Play Joker's Mom in Origin Movie

Literally :rofl: when I read this. " Joker's Mom "

So DC borrowing a page from Star War's playbook by making an origin film that no one asked for? Should use the money to improve their lackluster CGI. :smh:

Feels like DC is finally going embrace the silliness with Shazam. I think its refreshing, even his suit which I think does look a little goofy, it just fits so well with how the character can/has been portrayed. I honestly never cared for him that much aside from his brawls with Superman but I'm leaning towards seeing it in theaters

I’m still scratching my head on how we’re having 2 jokers out there
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzIvMzU2L2kzMDAvdGhyZWVqb2tlcnMuanBnPzE1MzIwMzcyOTA=

Watch out for the 3rd Joker. He could come out of nowhere. :nerd:

If they added another Joker to line up with the comics :rofl:

They probably will given that entire idea is Johns and he's still heavily involved (for now) with the production and development of the DC movies.

If they have The Joker from Batman:White Knight, I'm game.

I liked that version of the joker.

done with DC until MOS2 officially begins production

I'm not even remotely interested in all this other stuff they're doing.
2 Joker standalones, Birds of Prey, SS2, Harley Quinn Projects, no thank you
I was definitely underwhelmed with Shazaam and Aquaman trailers. Looked cool but nothing made me go :wow::wow::wow:
I do applaud Wan for making the underwater talking look dope though

I'm really surprised they're not moving the date on Aquaman, If this film is supposed to bring DC "back" and hail Wan in as the chosen one going forward, you need to position this film to make the most amount of money possible

Feels like DC is finally going embrace the silliness with Shazam. I think its refreshing, even his suit which I think does look a little goofy, it just fits so well with how the character can/has been portrayed. I honestly never cared for him that much aside from his brawls with Superman but I'm leaning towards seeing it in theaters

Shazam looks like it was made specifically for kids, at least I hope it is. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom