DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Oh y’all some ol Sixteen Candles boys up in here I see. Molly Ringwald ain’t gonna save y’all from the truth. John Hughes is appreciated regardless.

John Hughes slander will not be allowed

Ferris bueller is the GOAT john Hughes film thou

And lamekilla lamekilla makint zero sense, dude praised homecoming and now got shh to say about a john Hughes film

John Hughes slander will not be allowed

Ferris bueller is the GOAT john Hughes film thou

And lamekilla lamekilla makint zero sense, dude praised homecoming and now got shh to say about a john Hughes film

I mentioned John Hughes was appreciated though. I mean National Lampoon Vacation and Home Alone are a thing. And even though Homecoming was billed as a John Hughes homage it barely if at all had John Hughes elements.

I mentioned John Hughes was appreciated though. I mean National Lampoon Vacation and Home Alone are a thing. And even though Homecoming was billed as a John Hughes homage it barely if at all had John Hughes elements.

I feel like you can point out elements they took from a decent amount john Hughes movies

but the ferris bueller, sixteen candles and breakfast club references are pretty obvious

I feel like you can point out elements they took from a decent amount john Hughes movies

but the ferris bueller, sixteen candles and breakfast club references are pretty obvious

I was somewhat disappointed that they didn’t play “March of the Swivelheads” for when Peter was running through the backyards. It was the perfect set up that would have sold the absurdity of that scene and had anybody who got the homage dying. It was weird because at the time of the movie’s release last year they had that song in a Domino’s commercial that was paying homage to that scene and they even had it play in a Spider-Man: Homecoming commercial. One of the rare missed opportunities from the film but obviously minor. Everyone knows I love Homecoming lol

‘Doom Patrol’: Brendan Fraser To Star As Robotman In DC Universe TV Series

Brendan Fraser has been cast as one of the leads, Robotman/Cliff Steele, in DC Universe’s upcoming live-action series Doom Patrol, from Greg Berlanti and Warner Bros TV.

A former race car driver, Cliff Steele was in a horrific accident that left his body uninhabitable. Cliff’s brain was saved by the mysterious Dr. Niles Caulder and he lives on in a powerful robotic body.

Fraser will provide the voice-over for Robotman and will appear in flashback scenes as Cliff Steele. Riley Shanahan has also been cast in the role of Robotman. He will provide the physical performance of the character on stage in full body costume.

He's paying $900k / year in alimony + child support:

Alimony and child support are negotiated during the divorce process, and are often among the most contentious points. In Fraser’s case, the divorce left him paying his ex-wife $50,000 a month in spousal support, along with an additional $25,000 per month for child support. That’s an annual total of $900,000, an amount that was apparently bleeding the actor dry. The case went to court and hit headlines.

What in the hell? These guys should try to get full custody or at least 50% custody so they don’t have to pay ridiculous amounts.

But to who though? :nerd:

I'm trying to figure out if it was anywhere near worth it

Trust that I would've posted a pic if she was worth it, but you tell me:

Brendan+Fraser+Afton+Smith+11th+Annual+Critics+idt4p3pSSYll.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix Doesn't Care About Expectations for the Joker Movie

“I could care less. I don’t really think that much about what people think. Who cares, who cares? My approach to every movie is the same. What I’m interested in is the filmmaker and the idea of the character.”

Man if I was a hot girl I'd find the richest guy I can find, get myself knocked up and ask for a million a yr in child support

Easy life after that

Back
Top Bottom