DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

please stop mentioning MOS2
the pain is just too much

I may actually live in a world where the next Superman movie is coming in 10 years

and is another origin story
2028 :smh:
hey man...

katie holmes was in batman begins

then was replaced by maghie jellyhall

hopefully they recast with somebody younger

adams could have played either martha
That was such a weird *** recast, Holmes dropped out though I assume Adams liked the role since she did JL

Second best? What's his first?

I feel with their track record, all of the postponements, and now turning the corner to making acceptable flicks that every new DC movie should be it's best.

I think I'll be disappointed if Aquaman isn't easily better than WW and destroys MoS, BvS, JL, and SS. The bar isn't high yet.

Good. Amy didn't deserve any of that.
:smh: so much for a MOS sequel
I mean y'all should've saw the writing on the wall when they gave that weird unclear answer about Cavill continuing to be Supes in future movies. They still don't fully know what they're doing.

What's messed up the most is unlike the Bat solo there's nothing about any Superman solo movie rumored at all. No new director or writer hired to write. Other than that one MBJ rumor cuz DC has a hard on for a black Superman given they have no A-list black superheroes.

Last edited:
So who all they keeping from OG DCEU?

Amy shouldn't have been Louis

Just make MBJ john Stewart if they dont wanna call stringer bell

Wonder if there’s any reference to JL in Aquaman. If so it’s gonna put DC in a weird spot in terms of rebooting the “World’s of DC” since Wonder Woman gained success and Aquaman is looking like it’s going to be a success as well based on China’s numbers. Then again, with Wonder Woman and Aquaman being big Flashpoint seems like it needs to happen now more than ever. They’d use Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne and avoid Battfleck being all passive aggressive about playing Batman and could give Henry Cavill something new to do with the role of Superman. The Atlantian and Amazonian war could be the center of the film. Then you have Ezra as your star and Ray Fisher supporting. Reboot EVERYTHING as a result of Ezra going into an alternate time flubbing up. Then you can recast whoever.

Wonder if there’s any reference to JL in Aquaman. If so it’s gonna put DC in a weird spot in terms of rebooting the “World’s of DC” since Wonder Woman gained success and Aquaman is looking like it’s going to be a success as well based on China’s numbers. Then again, with Wonder Woman and Aquaman being big Flashpoint seems like it needs to happen now more than ever. They’d use Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne and avoid Battfleck being all passive aggressive about playing Batman and could give Henry Cavill something new to do with the role of Superman. The Atlantian and Amazonian war could be the center of the film. Then you have Ezra as your star and Ray Fisher supporting. Reboot EVERYTHING as a result of Ezra going into an alternate time flubbing up. Then you can recast whoever.
Ehh just never mention or cross over again and be done

My boy is trying throw the china numbers in my face cause he’s a HUGE DC homer and Marvel hater and has even tried to twist his logic into rooting for Sony cause he feels they’re “anti-MCU” for creating a Venom universe withoust Spider-Man and experiencing success :lol: delusional I know. I quickly hushed him by bringing up Venom’s opening weekend in China being 111 mil and how it’s domestic haul was so low with NO competition. Aquaman has to go up against Into the Spider-verse and Bumblebee and if you really want to get into the nitty gritty, Mary Poppins Returns as well as Mortal Engines on top of that. Aquaman will end up anywhere within 670-740 mil by the end of its run. Which is pretty decent honestly. More than JL

Man I always thought China loves trash as wel :lol:

Ain’t they push pirates and transformers to do billi numbers?? :lol:

i believe its out in China already

Two weeks ahead of its domestic debut, James Wan's Aquaman has gotten off to a roaring start at the international box office with a $93.6 million debut in China.

at the state DC/WB is in, movie (good or not), they need the box office win after the JL fiasco so they'll take it wherever they can

Man I always thought China loves trash as wel :lol:

Ain’t they push pirates and transformers to do billi numbers?? :lol:
They do and it’s just a fact. It’s why movies throw in all the fart and butt jokes too. For some reason that’s the humor they love.

I don't know if Cavill can sell chemistry. That's probably why his MI villain was good, you couldn't tell where he stood.

Back
Top Bottom