DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Maybe we’ll get Will and make him Blue Marvel or something
Lmao. I think it's pretty obvious where i stand on that.
And John Stewart; perfect for idris. Dude should honestly push for it. He's got the weight to shake some things up in casting at WB.

Last time I checked WB-DC wanted an actor in their 20s for Stewart and a veteran Hal Jordan.....and this 'Green Lantern' film is NOWHERE IN SIGHT....

Doing this all wrong.. get idris for John and then a better young black actor for cyborg

Also get a good young black actor for Martian manhunter, so you can tell some social commentary

now that there is no continued universe they could probably use him for multiple films

right now idris > will smith

they needed some type of name to replace will’s star power

Another wasted role for my boy Idris :smh:

Doing this all wrong.. get idris for John and then a better young black actor for cyborg

Also get a good young black actor for Martian manhunter, so you can tell some social commentary
DC ain't doing that any time soon.

They virtually have no black heroes with any agency.

They'll keep trotting WW out there as their diversity and pretend Black Panther isn't a thing they could see as an opportunity let alone competition.

now that there is no continued universe they could probably use him for multiple films

right now idris > will smith

they needed some type of name to replace will’s star power
I swear DC got several expert marksman with dead in their name.

Could've easily had Deadshot sit this out and introduced Deadeye, Deathaim, Buckshot, etc.

Didn't have to replace the character but I get it since Will probably aint coming back.

Ironic, since I thought Idris would have actually made the PERFECT Richard Williams instead of Will Smith :smh:

They gotta stop this “Square peg in a round hole” thing when casting Will for all these roles.

Not shocked at all at the rave for Shazam, every trailer the movie looks full of heart...

Bravo for DC finally catching on....sad that they nerfed justice league before actually turning it around.

sounds pretty good

now im
going in with expectations :lol:

dc finally going to stop forcing a connected universe huh? will make for better movies imo

really hope they straight up reboot suicide squad with allnew actors and hope james gunn can do with the franchise what he did with the guardians

Temper your expectations. Even BVS was praised. These CBMs always have good early reviews

BLACK ADAM Will Reportedly Feature Appearances From Hawkman, Stargirl, And JSA Members

According to That Hashtag Show, Adam Szytkiel (who was hired back in 2017) recently handed in a new draft which is reportedly inspired by Geoff Johns' early 2000s work.

It's said that Carter Hall, a.k.a. Hawkman, will have a role in the movie and he'll be squaring off with the titular anti-hero. Warner Bros. is looking for an actor in the 30 - 35 range who can convincingly take the fight to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Interestingly, Justice Society of America characters Atom Smasher and Stargirl - who will soon appear in her own live-action DC Universe TV series - are also expected to appear. They're a couple in the comic books, and the studio is eyeing actors in the 20 - 29 range to play the heroes.

Welp.. ain't waiting on post embargo talks. Ima just go ahead an eat my draws; after i buy a ticket.
Was not expecting this i'll confess.

Back
Top Bottom