DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Can’t wait
that movie was really, really good and maybe the honeymoon phase but best dceu yet, just enjoyed it thoroughly

awesome surprises and loved that they managed to keep it a secret...
megan good
adam brody :lol:
dj cotrona was cast as supes in the cancelled jl movie

ms marvel was hot (both version)
mrs foster moms hot

jerry from twd :lol:

oh and the rock produced the movie so dudes gon' be black adam for sure, saw his managers name too

The Rock pretty much writes his own check, so I doubt he's that pressed for Black Adam.
We'll see a Jumanji sequel before BA..

Yah Jumanji comes out this xmas iirc, they're shooting at this very moment

and I am not saying he is pressured but if he is this involved and invested in it and the movie does well or even just received well, then chances are good that he'll push for the project to get done and likely sooner than later

edit: oh and Mark Strong kills it as always as a villain, dude just has ... it!

Last edited:
Yah Jumanji comes out this xmas iirc, they're shooting at this very moment

and I am not saying he is pressured but if he is this involved and invested in it and the movie does well or even just received well, then chances are good that he'll push for the project to get done and likely sooner than later

edit: oh and Mark Strong kills it as always as a villain, dude just has ... it!
He always brings it. Ever since RocknRolla, I've been hooked on his projects. I just wish he'd land a role more deserving of his talents.

hadouken!

:lol:

DC needs to stay in their lane

B689684F-7BDF-4075-8300-F39DE14171D4.jpeg

Because the first one was kind of forgettable but still enjoyable. They made strides with the second one then with all the hype in the world they **** up the third one so badly they go straight to solo adventures. Most of those got cancelled aside from Wolverines then we get reboot of sorts and they **** that up. Just so few ups and so many downs, I didnt imagine when I saw the first one in theaters

Because the first one was kind of forgettable but still enjoyable. They made strides with the second one then with all the hype in the world they **** up the third one so badly they go straight to solo adventures. Most of those got cancelled aside from Wolverines then we get reboot of sorts and they **** that up. Just so few ups and so many downs, I didnt imagine when I saw the first one in theaters

First 2 were always lackluster to me OTHER than the nightcrawler opening sequence

X3 was just bad.. first class, was the best but was hamstrung because the director couldn't use the OG first class (but really it's magneto's origin movie)

DFOP, is good if you don't think about it and they force the mystique angle because Jennifer Lawrence was huge (if anything it should have been rogue's powers as the special addition indicated to give them the adapting ability)

Apocalypse is an abomination.. the wolverine was ok in parts and bastardized silver samurai.. Logan was great til they got to the mountain

The 2 deadpools are the best and most complete fox related films, first being better than 2nd

Wat does that have to do with the quality of the movie tho foh ha

They potentially have a star character and they can't even call him by his character's name

A name used by the character decades before

And yet they know

Hope Shazam is actually good.

Still waiting for this current era of DC movies to make a flick as good as Iron Man, The Winter Soldier, or even hovering around the Nolan Batflicks. So far it's mostly been trash or mediocre stuff with average being an improvement.

Back
Top Bottom