DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Aubrey would make a good Harley Quinn. Plus she's half Boricua, so you know she got that blade hidden somewhere.

mad hatter
tumblr_pu1temZ6z41rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_pu1temZ6z41rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_pu1temZ6z41rrkahjo3_540.gif

tumblr_pu1temZ6z41rrkahjo4_540.gif

Every time I see Megan Good :blush::smokin:evil:

Yeah, I don’t understand why they pulled that deleted scene from the movie. The Superman scene was kinda cool, but this would have been so much better and makes so much more sense. Especially since Cavil wasn’t even in the damn cameo.

^ both should have been in.. have that as a mid credit then have the supes scene as the final after credit

Aubrey Plaza could've been a great Harley Quinn, if not better
Harley Quinn as a concept never really worked for me; female with a mallet, taking on near-gods..but I digress. Aubrey Plaza though, she's cookie enough to sell it.
The Margot chick is just missing something...Just dunno what.

Christopher McQuarrie Says WB Rejected His Superman Film with Henry Cavill

In September 2018, during a Q&A session following a special screening of Fallout, McQuarrie said Warner Bros. had approached him to direct a Green Lantern film. He reportedly passed on the project, citing a lack of script and interest in comic books as why he turned the offer down. However, it appears that report wasn't entirely accurate.

"Too complicated to explain. It tied into the Superman movie that Cavill and I were proposing. No takers.

The studios have never cared for my original ideas. They prefer that I fix their broken ones.

They never said no. They just never moved on it. This was just before Fallout was released. And no, I would not reconsider. There’s too many other things I want to do."

- McQuarrie

:smh:

C'mon now. Almost anything would be better than Snyder's aborted version.

Glad to see Cavill got the assist from McQuarrie
I imagine McQuarrie will continue to cast him in his stuff

The way McQuarrie phrased that "I would not reconsider" clearly shows that left a bad taste

Back
Top Bottom