DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

1571154448849.png
Zoe hot af fam. What is going on in this thread, ya'll tripping

Attachments

• 1571154445725.png
    1571154445725.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 141
I didn't see B vs S in theatres because of the bad reviews but downloaded the 3 hour cut and thought it was decent
there's a lot to be enjoyed in BvS especially if you're a DC nerd.
I enjoyed it but it was definitely not a good film, in fact, it's a really bad effort.

I saw Joker today. It was good but really pretentious. Not a masterpiece like some claimed.
I loved the last 5 or so minutes. Straight goosebumps during "that scene"
Question:
Didnt DC paint themselves into a corner with future movies they plan to release by having a 45 year old Joker in the 70's?

Last edited:
I saw Joker today. It was good but really pretentious. Not a masterpiece like some claimed.
Question:
Didnt DC paint themselves into a corner with future movies they plan to release by having a 45 year old Joker in the 70's?
hehe he's definitely not
45 and movie wasnt in the 70s
. also, the batman film is gonna be set in the 90s.

Question:

This movie is a stand-alone. No ties to DC’s cinematic universe.

hehe he's definitely not
45 and movie wasnt in the 70s
. also, the batman film is gonna be set in the 90s.

Jesus Christ man The Joker was set in the late 70's early 80's. Also Joakim is 44 and looks even older in the movie. If the next Batman movie is gonna be set in the 90's it could work with a 60 year old Joker

This movie is a stand-alone. No ties to DC’s cinematic universe.

You sure?
Then why even have Thomas Wayne in it?

Jesus Christ man The Joker was set in the late 70's early 80's. Also Joakim is 44 and looks even older in the movie. If the next Batman movie is gonna be set in the 90's it could work with a 60 year old Joker

You sure?
Then why even have Thomas Wayne in it?

Todd Phillips stated multiple times it’s a stand-alone. I’m assuming that was included so that the movie didn’t disregard the comics entirely and upset fans.

^ yep... was reading random facts on imdb about it stating the same thing... even the actor joaquin phoenix declined other comic book movies prior to joker because he didnt want to do sequels to the movies...

I just don't see where this joker can go without Batman. Watching 2 hours of him causing mayhem would get old fast

Didn't watch Joker yet so don't spoil it for me but if it ends with him still being alive, why not just do Batman vs. Joker after The Batman in like 2023?

They could do some really interesting stuff if they incorporate all the storylines from the comics about him killing certain Robins, them coming back as villains themselves.

The DCEU is so underwhelming compared to Marvel's. And their 90's cartoons made me fall in love with DC over Marvel as a kid. Crazy how **** switch.

Back
Top Bottom