DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Umm its simple.

RDJR got paid less for doing Iron Man than Terrance Howard. So he got him replaced and then got paid way more for the remainder of his contract.

Henry Cavill should've done the same thing. Threaten not to come back after MoS when I'm sure Adams and Shannon (probably Crowe too) got paid more. Now its revealed he was still on a lowball contract. So this continued when he did BvS and JL.

Not good movies but pretty crazy he isn't the 2nd highest paid person behind Affleck for those movies.

Now MoS didn't successfully launch a universe but the studio was still behind the vision then to okay BvS.

I mean DC always had the leg up when doing these things, especially that go around (having their main characters.. plus various playbooks to look at)

if anything they should have looked at MCU in the later years when they locked in certain guys to 5-7 film deals

now I’m not sure what dude’s contract looked like.. but rdj and marvel were in a different situation when that first film came around

But to me, cavill and dc we’re trying establish their footing with things.. I could see Ryan Reynolds pulled a strong arm move after the 1st film, after getting d***ed around

I mean DC always had the leg up when doing these things, especially that go around (having their main characters.. plus various playbooks to look at)

if anything they should have looked at MCU in the later years when they locked in certain guys to 5-7 film deals

now I’m not sure what dude’s contract looked like.. but rdj and marvel were in a different situation when that first film came around

But to me, cavill and dc we’re trying establish their footing with things.. I could see Ryan Reynolds pulled a strong arm move after the 1st film, after getting d***ed around
I'm just saying it makes no sense for him to be making 300k for JL.

Not when others are getting paid.

RDJR got paid less for doing Iron Man than Terrance Howard. So he got him replaced and then got paid way more for the remainder of his contract.

That's not quite what happened.

Terrence Howard was reportedly a pain in the *** to work with and Favreau wanted to reduce his role, so Marvel (which was NOT owned by Disney yet) wanted to cut his salary by 50-80%.

I'm just saying it makes no sense for him to be making 300k for JL.

Not when others are getting paid.

yea.. I mean I get if off the bat they gave him a certain deal and then gave bonuses or something

but can’t blame him trying get appearances to count if he’s getting screwed on a multi year deal and they sow zero signs of really promoting or paying him out soon.. can’t be asking for favors when you’re screwing dude

That's not quite what happened.

Terrence Howard was reportedly a pain in the *** to work with and Favreau wanted to reduce his role, so Marvel (which was NOT owned by Disney yet) wanted to cut his salary by 50-80%.
Low-key RDJR was down for the snake move.

Other stuff goes in line with how cheap Marvel is back before the Disney acquisition.

EZXYCKgU8AA92Kz.jpg
EZXYCKRUYAEA1z8.jpg

EZXYCRhU8AAvsMD.jpg

she shooting herself in the feet, chick needs to shut up, she realy gon’ use the “all the scoopers know” and then those scoopers just embarrass her :lol:

I truly can't stand her. Haven't liked her since that Suicide Squad Trailer breakdown vid. She was so wrong in that vid. Like a broken clock is right twice a day but I never take her information seriously. Wish she would move to Idaho and give up on being an insider.

I don't know how y'all can get past her voice.

Truly horrible.

Then there's all the nonsense she spews.

Last edited:
she really used the “i gave your movie a good review so its ok” excuse and then people are like “you gave it a 5 out of 10”... :lol: thats not even a passing grade and she wnats the director to lay down over the slander

and she says you have a strong fanbase in a snarky kind of way thats it almost sounds insulting, like “hey, your film is 5 out of 10 but you got a good following so good for you” :lol:

she really used the “i gave your movie a good review so its ok” excuse and then people are like “you gave it a 5 out of 10”... :lol: thats not even a passing grade and she wnats the director to lay down over the slander

and she says you have a strong fanbase in a snarky kind of way thats it almost sounds insulting, like “hey, your film is 5 out of 10 but you got a good following so good for you” :lol:

She is trash. EXPOSE HER!!!!

I think it was her black panther review that had her looking super duper funny in the light to me

I would listen to her sporadically when I’d look for folks who saw certain movies early

I think it was her black panther review that had her looking super duper funny in the light to me

I would listen to her sporadically when I’d look for folks who saw certain movies early
What she say about BP? I gotta know but I ain't watching that ****.

She is trash. EXPOSE HER!!!!

she loved fan4atic

1590958924685.jpeg

1590959964610.png

and not even sure how much racist you can be to be mad that tessa thompson was cast to voice the dog in lay and the tramp

Wow she's a super racist and oblivious to it.

What she said about Carrie Fisher was cold blooded. Like unnecessarily mean.

She sounds like an idiot talking about the Hunt. Then gonna say oh the Purge I think that's done too. After 4 movies, a tv series, and another movie on the way.

Last edited:
If its not taking out the Enchantress plot, I don't want it. Still don't think that should have been their villain. Even Waller's mission statement is weird with the Squad she has. Use villains to tackle problems that Superman would have fixed but you do it with... Killer Croc & Harley Quinn? Bet. okay.
I think Enchantress is here to stay. But I am curious about that plotline where she mind controls Katana. Overall I didn't hate or dislike Enchantress, I mostly indifferent towards her. It would have been better if they stuck with the original storyline where the team fought steppenwolf and then that would have led into Justine League.

I think Enchantress is here to stay. But I am curious about that plotline where she mind controls Katana. Overall I didn't hate or dislike Enchantress, I mostly indifferent towards her. It would have been better if they stuck with the original storyline where the team fought steppenwolf and then that would have led into Justine League.
Yeah I have no problem with Enchantress herself but how she was used. Should have just been Escape from New York with DC villains. Kidnapping a dictator (protected by Deathstroke or another DC character), stopping the Joker, starting a coup, etc. Black Ops, deniable things. Let them be scumbags.

Back
Top Bottom