DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

For years she’s been doing all these spells/rituals attempting to bring back steve and in this instance the ritual called for three heads :lol:

WW been slicing heads off in the comics/animated movies but once Snyder does it..

:lol:

Well, yeah. It's known Snyder disregards comic material to develop his characters and likes to be edgy for the sake of edgy so he will get clowned for **** like this EVERY time :lol:

Reactions: OTG
WONDER WOMAN: Patty Jenkins Clashed With WB Over Vision For 2017 Movie And Diana Prince Cutting Off Heads

Reflecting on those early conversations with Warner Bros., Jenkins said: "They wanted to hire me like a beard; they wanted me to walk around on set as a woman, but it was their story and their vision. And my ideas? They didn’t even want to read my script. There was such mistrust of a different way of doing things and a different point of view."

"Even when I first joined ‘Wonder Woman’ it was like, ‘Uhh, yeah, OK, but let’s do it this other way.’ But I was like, ‘Women don’t want to see that. Her being harsh and tough and cutting people’s heads off. I’m a ‘Wonder Woman’ fan, that’s not what we’re looking for.’ Still, I could feel that shaky nervousness [on their part] of my point of view."

At this point with all the Batman’s I want to see ‘ the Batman that laughs’ would be a good jumó to the comic/ horror scene.

At this point with all the Batman’s I want to see ‘ the Batman that laughs’ would be a good jumó to the comic/ horror scene.
Im completely onboard for a Dark Nights Metal/Dark multiverse takeover but there would be too many pieces that need to be explained and wouldnt turn out good.

FB_IMG_1609903774059.jpg

And can we please stop acting like Diana hasn't gone savage mode before.
FB_IMG_1609903734504.jpg
FB_IMG_1609903827503.jpg
FB_IMG_1609903719178.jpg

I get it. Some of yall hate Snyder. But it's not outside of her character to kill her enemies.

I get it. Some of yall hate Snyder

Genuinely asking but if you are a Snyder what do you like about his work with the DC universe? Seems like MoS and 300 are the only things that people look upon as remotely good from him. Not a MoS fan personally but that debate has been beat to death here.

Y'all are focused on the head critique when there are blatant other things wrong with that photo
From what I've read that photo was supposed to take place in the 1860's during the Crimean War. This was supposed to be Diana's introduction to mankind. But is was changed to WW1 for the first WW movie. IMO I think this could have worked. Kind of like a multicultural Magnificant 7. But we got a scaled down version of this group in WW.

From what I've read that photo was supposed to take place in the 1860's during the Crimean War. This was supposed to be Diana's introduction to mankind. But is was changed to WW1 for the first WW movie. IMO I think this could have worked. Kind of like a multicultural Magnificant 7. But we got a scaled down version of this group in WW.

I think it could of worked down the line but I don't know how I'd feel about that as an origin film. There's some clashing time periods in that pic though.

So Diana hasn't killed before?

where in what I said, did I say “WW has never killed before”

flashpoint clearly isn’t the same versions of the characters we grew to know.. the point was that changes in the past could have major ripples throughout time

context matters

that‘s why I and a few others have specifically made the point about them pulling the trigger on that movie already.. we don’t have the base with those characters to be able to actually care about changes.. Plus we don’t know if some of the actors they had could actually pull it off, like gal

Back
Top Bottom