DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Director's Cut (reshoot) is for Justice League, for some reason we are getting Batman Vs Superman remastered now too :lol:
I might be mislabeling these - what was the BvS version that came out after the theatrical? Was that just an extended cut?

theatrical cut. Extended cut. Directors cut. Remastered cut. Breaking this down to family is gonna be more complicated than the Star Wars timeline :lol:

I might be mislabeling these - what was the BvS version that came out after the theatrical? Was that just an extended cut?

theatrical cut. Extended cut. Directors cut. Remastered cut. Breaking this down to family is gonna be more complicated than the Star Wars timeline :lol:

Yeah there was a rated R something cut :lol:

This pitiful piece of ****. The nerve if this guy :lol: :smh:

First he claimed he had no problem with Whedon making him say Booyah! (And he had to make him say it) but now it's what about the other heroes not saying their catchphrases.

What a clown.

Gave Zach Snyder An Inch With The JL Cut And Now He Trynna Take A Mile With A BvS Remaster.

Not Wat The Game Need.

Rewatched JL on tv the other day. Wasn’t bad per se but it was incredibly average.
Until you actually think about it lol. Movie is an off episode of power rangers level or writing and logic. Movie was supposed to be on par to avengers and we got that? :lol:

Until you actually think about it lol. Movie is an off episode of power rangers level or writing and logic. Movie was supposed to be on par to avengers and we got that? :lol:
I could definitely dissect it and look for things but just looking at it for what it was, I wasn’t mad. It was underwhelming though for sure.

I could definitely dissect it and look for things but just looking at it for what it was, I wasn’t mad. It was underwhelming though for sure.
Yeah. Think I’ve said it before, but it’s on par to fast and furious 3 or something that’s technically fun to watch but devoid of logic

Watchin Harley Quinn

Robin (Damien) : “When can I start having sex?”

Batman: “I think I seen the Bat signal?” *grapples out of the Batcave*

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom