DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'd say it's intended to be a family movie, like Soul and Wonder Woman was, and good or bad they had their buzz.

I may be in the minority here, but I like what I’m seeing from the trailer spots :nerd:

but that leaked image of J’onzz is horrible :lol: hope it ain’t true

Wait they got enough kryptonite to make bullets but Superman is still around and actually coming down to fight them instead of Hammer of Dawning these fools from orbit?!

Always kills me whenever I see dude fighting Batman

like you should only be allowed the one sneak attack and that’s it

cause as soon as I shake that off I’m flying off as fast as I can to catch myself

then I’m using my super vision, super hearing and X-ray vision to access the situation.. and figure out what of my many long range attacks should be used

this man got flight AND super speed plus pretty much invincible

cause as soon as I shake that off I’m flying off as fast as I can to catch myself

then I’m using my super vision, super hearing and X-ray vision to access the situation.. and figure out what of my many long range attacks should be used

This is why the dark Knight returns fight is almost the only one that makes complete sense. Every day superman could destroy earth at any moment if you felt like it. Batman is doing absolutely nothing

1615396734116.png

It’s plot armor. It’s not interesting if thanos gets beaten. We need to have star lord act like a fool and mess everything up. Superman could throw a rock from space and beat anybody without them even knowing

It’s plot armor. It’s not interesting if thanos gets beaten. We need to have star lord act like a fool and mess everything up. Superman could throw a rock from space and beat anybody without them even knowing
That's different though. You're talking about the villain.

Superman should never be taking on weak dudes like Batman. It should always be ppl who are as strong as him, ppl smarter than him, and entire organizations/terrorists. You have to make the threat comparable to Superman as a task. Otherwise all they'll ever write are stories where plot armor or plot induced stupidity is frequent.

Lol nah man it'll be more than that.

They gave that man damn near 2 trailers, they gotta give him more screentime than that.
They don't even have a named actor as Darkseid. Don't be fooled.

There may be two other scenes of Darkseid talking but it's not gonna be about that action slick talking Darkseid from the cartoons or comics.

They don't even have a named actor as Darkseid. Don't be fooled.

There may be two other scenes of Darkseid talking but it's not gonna be about that action slick talking Darkseid from the cartoons or comics.

hmm interesting. they def would have to establish the JL's awareness of darkseid at least to some degree before he pulls up and fisticuffs right? i doubt it will be to the degree thanos got established/screentime, but at this point i need to not compare to marvel in general..

The less we knew about the Snyder cut, the better. With each new trailer or little reveal they've done my expectations have dropped. The whole aspect ratio is killing me. How TF am i gonna watch that on my TV??

Back
Top Bottom