DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Movie was cool. Only praise I can really give is to James Gunn for going full weird with his vision and making it work. John Cena was the standout. I’m convinced I’ll never care for Margot as Harley.

Last edited:
Best part so far is Idris as Bloodsport.

The beginning was very flat to me and the lames dying was super predictable.

Gets better and feels like a Gunn rated R superhero flick.

Fell asleep right around when they went to save Harley though.

Movie was fun. Nothing spectacular (which I wasn't expecting) but a good time and entertaining. Could have been edited down a bit since it's a pretty basic story

“Nobody likes a show off.” “Unless what they show off is cool as f*ck.”
“…f*ck he’s right.” 😂

I give it a 6/8. I was entertained and I like the characters a lot more than the first one.

just when I was starting to like Flagg, he goes off and dies. “Peacemaker. What a joke…” Can’t wait for Peacemakers show. Glad it’s a sequel and not a prequel.

Well I don’t know if he was paying tribute or seeing how whacky he can get and pulling it off.
157D0369-1A6D-44B4-B107-93A815B7D094.jpeg

Robbie is getting tired of playing Harley so I wonder where they go next with the SS

I agree. Never have and still don’t like her portrayal
It’s just lazy. I know she’s beautiful but other than that she offers nothing. They really need to just drop the character as a whole. Push something else to sell Halloween costumes

Robbie is getting tired of playing Harley so I wonder where they go next with the SS

well she is obviously beautiful and looks the part, she is not good in the role

watching the animated series didn’t do her any favors

she's been lobbying a film with poison ivy and she might just get it

why wouldn’t them.. I mean until they get a legit plan might as well keep throwing shh at the wall hoping things stick

problem is, DC needs their female Ryan Reynolds who can carry that shh comedically and then you bring in characters to be the ‘straight man’

they can’t black widow her because they haven’t developed other characters enough or just have the actors to outshine robbie’s looks

Robbie has been in 2 of the worst comic book movies ever. I have yet to se SS2 but seems like reactions are good. That said, she can go. If DC does have something going for them it’s that nobody cares if they just switch actors out

Robbie has been in 2 of the worst comic book movies ever. I have yet to se SS2 but seems like reactions are good. That said, she can go. If DC does have something going for them it’s that nobody cares if they just switch actors out

her movies werent worse than these:

1628281825862.png

1628281856252.png

Back
Top Bottom