DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Sounds like Reeves got Bruce Wayne and Batman right.

Crazy its not hard to get a mix of Bond and Sherlock Holmes that broods right.

End of the movie that shocked viewers sounds like it teased multiple villains.

outside of joker and riddler & pengiun in the next film, most have only been featured in a film once

Mr Freeze and Poison Ivy werent done right

Court of Owl is likely moving forward, Clayface, Black Mask, Hugo Strange, Killer Croc, Hush, Mad Hatter, Man-Bat, Grundy, Fire-Fly, Deadshot, Prometheus, Vandal Savage, Ventriloquit/Scarface, Clock King

would love they try their hand on Phantasm

Batman Who Laugh would be great but thats like a JL villain

Bats got a great list of rogue gallery to pull from thats only challenged by Spideys

BTAS is full of great stories and grounded but good and not so famous villains too

Last edited:
who can they have as a villain for a sequel that hasnt been done to death already?
Get Mr. Freeze right for once just like apparently The Riddler was in The Batman.

Maybe finally do Clayface.

Basically all of them except the Joker.

I feel like Bane, Scarecrow, Ra's, Poison Ivy, and Two-Face can all be done better than the versions we've had.

i think he’a more of an aquaman and flash villain?

really curious how reeves pulls of bats new world, it is sounding grounded like nolans but hoping he can really balance it with the more supernatural and magical worlds too

i think he’a more of an aquaman and flash villain?

really curious how reeves pulls of bats new world, it is sounding grounded like nolans but hoping he can really balance it with the more supernatural and magical worlds too
seems a bit grounded for that, but who knows. I think it's a bit gothic....for better or worse...
but the frankenshark didnt really work for me...felt like dc's Groot......
lol how you call him a descendant of gods, then have him acting like Simple Jack???

Last edited:
I always thought Nolan could've made a great Batman movie with Riddler or Black Mask as the featured villain.

970F7063-92DF-4446-87F7-8513C7914968.jpeg

Trailer didn't give us any clue about how they fixed what happened at the end of season 2.

Back
Top Bottom