DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

he kinda sounds like keaton

FBrM8J-VQAMHQMB

this season of titans has turned into sh*t, everyone is dumb, every decision is dumb, plans are dumb and they treat the audience like theyre dumb and every next scene just pisses me off

also a total miscast for this overweight scarecrow just like the too old batman

Doom Patrol a little too weird this season. Had no idea what was happening in episode 5.

Yeah Doom Patrol is a little too presumptuous that it's still good enough for folks to stick around an entire season to find out what the hell is going on. That was a season 1 deal only.

Titans sucks this season too, so much going on plus butchered storylines and i'm interested in none of it. I'm actually kinda annoyed that I started.

yah i just feel bad i wasted/invested all the hours on titans that i just want to see it end already, i really thought this weeks was the finale but crap i have more sh*t to go through

Fandome Tomorrow And No News Would Be Bigger Than Announcing Cavil In A New Supes Movie

#StillHoldingOnToHope #SpeakItIntoExistence

I actually love Doom Patrol and all of the crazy storyline going on at once. It can feel convoluted at times, but it usually ends in a satisfying manner.

yah roberts gon be fine, its all about the script and how the director executes it

the actors could only do so much with the script and his lines but im not too worried about it, it is like the one franchise WB really, really cares about and thats why they havent whored him out to their other projects unlike supes who they seem to have given up on which is sad

Nobody GAF about black adam. dwayne hyping him up to be the strongest in the dceu when he'll end up getting washed by dorky shazam.

never thought the Black Adam film was going to ever be made, feelt like rocky was casr 10 years ago but here we are

Nobody GAF about black adam. dwayne hyping him up to be the strongest in the dceu when he'll end up getting washed by dorky shazam.
Lol nobody. I’m sorry but the rock plays himself in every movie. No faith in the film being more than mediocre at best

Back
Top Bottom