DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Unspecified James Gunn DC Project

James Gunn also confirmed to The Playlist that characters introduced in Peacemaker will reappear in future DC television projects, including an upcoming series he is writing and directing.

I am working very seriously on another DC project, where I’m very involved in the writing and the direction of it. There will be some blending of the characters from Peacemaker in the other shows I’m working on. And I’m involved with a couple of other [DC] things too.

its time...

1.png

Last film I really liked Rock was in gain and Pain. Loved that it was a totally different role. Him hitting the white magic had me dying.

narrative is funny out there too like WB trying to get rid of amber heard while keeping ezra and it looks bad without context but flash is complete and he is the main cahracter and fantastic beast was long done and was suppose to release earlier

while ambers role in aquabro2 was suppose to be a lot smaller than before and they wanted to recast her even before they started shooting because she has no chemistry with momoa...

but amber defenders just want everyone to think WB is sexist and while they are, they just also happen to be stuck with ezra already with little to no way out, at least it looks like they pretty much (fantastic beast spoiler-ish) they can pretty much kill him off offscreen in the fantastic beasts franchise, they'd have to wait untilt he flash comes out til he can be replaced by ryan gosling

Brah, Grant Gustin wasn't the answer. That CW caliber acting doesn't belong on the big screen
An actor's as good as the script. Grant would do fine with good directing
Yall acting like he couldnt do as well as Ezra did in Dawn of Justice
Wow amazing acting there

An actor's as good as the script. Grant would do fine with good directing
Yall acting like he couldnt do as well as Ezra did in Dawn of Justice
Wow amazing acting there
Not saying that Ezra is a world class actor, but I haven't seen anything from Grant that would make me think he's suited for a big screen role.

Back
Top Bottom