DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Attachments

• lebron-james-dance.gif
    lebron-james-dance.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
with that said, its happening…

THE FLASH: Ezra Miller Is Reportedly Not Part Of DC's Future Film Plans After Their Standalone Movie​

After years of development challenges, The Flash is finally on track to be release in 2023. However, Barry Allen's standalone adventure has been mired in controversy due to its star, Ezra Miller. The actor has been the subject of serious allegations throughout the year, which Warner Bros. has not publicly acknowledge.

Now, Deadline has provided a better idea of where the studio stands, claiming that Miller is not currently part of DC's future movie plans.

The trade published a piece discussing the challenges that Miller's recent legal troubles have brought on for the studio, and in it, it's said that Warner Bros. attempted to help The Flash star to no avail.

As for how WB will deal with the actor, Deadline's source stressed how difficult Miller's scandals have been for Warner Bros. Discovery's CEO David Zazlav, and implied that the studio hopes for the situation to quiet down in time for the movie's 2023 release: "There is no winning in this for Warner Bros. [...] This is an inherited problem for Zaslav. The hope is that the scandal will remain at a low level before the movie is released, and hope for the best to turn out."

The report went on to state that David Zazlav doesn't intend to have Ezra Miller be part of the DC's big screen future after The Flash comes out. Any future scandals from the star will reportedly not influence the decision — Miller seems to be out. This somewhat echoes a Rolling Stone report from April 2022 that suggested WB had paused the actor's involvement in any future projects at the company.

There are, however, other possible outcomes for The Flash. Per the report, Zazlav is considering different directions for the film, three of which are:

• Restrain The Flash's marketing campaign.
  • Release the movie on HBO Max and front the financial loss (Deadline puts The Flash's price tag at $200 million).
  • Release the film as planned but let Miller go afterward should their situation not improve.

1655545775760.gif

Put it on HBOMax, film a mid credit with reverse flash mucking with the timeline to mess with Barry revealing that the changes changed what Barry looks like. Sloppy but it’s comic book logic at its best.

The more Miller stayed in the news for all the wrong reasons the more I wanted WB to sneak release Flash to get this over with.

No reason to wait for 2023 if the movie is done. I say release this later this year. Preferably a month after Black Adam.

considering the trouble that actors from the DC universe are encountering, maybe they should consider doing this already.....

Attachments

• constantine-keanu.gif
    constantine-keanu.gif
    833 KB · Views: 170
That Hawkman figure is glorious!

Recently gone down this Smallville clips rabbit hole on YT. NGL that show was campy af
but a lot of fun. Definitely from a different time.
Lana Lang :pimp:

DC should just stick to animation in my opinion

Big shout out to Batman returns in my opinion that’s the 2nd best Batman movie next to Dark Knight.
Anne Hathaway was a trash Catwomen in my opinion. Really hated that Dark Knight rises.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom