DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Given the story being told is pretty hard for it to be cohesive at all…but the core storyline is pretty simple and basic, he goes back in time to save his mom and in turn creates different branches of reality….

it goes south when he pretty much makes alternate Barry aware of OG Barry’s reality and Alternate Barry now becomes obsessed with saving his reality which was bound to be destroyed regardless by Zod…movie is basically the comic book version of the butterfly effect

Just got back from watching it

NO SPOILERS :

If I read correctly somewhere Dc uses the same Cgi studio as marvel / so idk why their cgi be trash sometimes

/ I liked it / wasn’t expecting that ending - Can anyone answer this for me - so BLUE SUIT guy is the Batman in the dceu now?

And nice post credit scene

7/10 imo. It was enjoyable.

PS LOL AT
IMG_0844.gif

😂😂😂😂😂

is ironic if he is given how much he hated his role as Bats….but Im all for a Clooney Bats taking the reigns…lol

I totally saw the ending coming. Mans interfered a multitude of times so ain’t no way we were going back to the Snyder verse.

:lol: The jab at endgame’s explanation of the timeline.

CGI was rough. Like she hulk quality rough.

Im glad they were self aware on how dumb the flash runs and made a joke about it. It’s honestly very silly and I hope they change that moving forward. It just makes no sense to make him run so dumb????!!!?

Good movie nonetheless. DC is byke.

its a very good movie i thought but as everyone said, cgi was terrible and if it was better it would have been even a great film because you cant help but be taken away by it, you almost cant help but laugh

i also get the director saying its by choice but the thing is its just a VERY BAD choice and i believe it is a choice because there are scenes in the time bubble thing where they could easily photoshop and lift from other films and put it in there and its super real (including the sandwich dude in the beginning) but instead they actually paid to make those scenes that has been shot turned into a cgi version or maybe it was cheap and they just have an app filter that turns real people into cgi? i dont know :rofl:

also could be budget and time and shortage of cgi companies, i mean to fix all of those bad cgi’s would take at least another year and i dont think they can afford to push this film again

the director did a great job (outside of the cgi) and i see why he could be chosen as the dcu batman director

it is funny though, old keaton is more agile than batfleck :lol:

they did give a small poster so maybe it is a budget thing :lol: the spiderverse poster is 4x bigger

IMG_5153.jpeg

I knew Kara was weaker then Superman but I ain’t know she was shook :lol:. When she saw Zod kill the soldier thought she would fly down but she was being scary. Faora and em would of lit her up anyways.

Needed more Faora and Nam-ek :pimp:

I think Keaton bats come with a lot of nostalgia attached to him, but THIS Keaton Bats is an absolute menace, he was by far the best part of the movie, the way he took on that big *** Kryptonian….bro was too fkin dope
Hell yea it was so cool.
He was busting out his gadgets throughout the whole film.

Batfelck did his thing too, but Keaton was amazing.

you guys are making it difficult for me not to watch the movie this weekend. as far as CGI goes, as long as it's not as bad as the Twilight CGI, I'll be fine with it.

Yeah also sad to see Batflecks last outting, I might be in the minority but he’s my favorite Batman, when he’s not turned to a punchline, physically, Batfleck fits the bill, but idk why they continue to write his bat as a funny guy, even in this one.

The baby scene wasn’t really needed as that is where I found the CGI to be the worst. The speed force scenes they didn’t even try to make them realistic. More like models. I wasn’t taken away from the film.

As weird as Ezra is. He did really well. Both characters felt like two different people.

I’m kind of buying the ~CGI was intentional~ stuff from Andy Muschietti if I’m being honest 🤷‍♂️…There was some seriously questionable CGI usage in both IT and IT chapter 2…Couple of shots in Chapter 2 full stop take you out of the movie…The guy just seems to have an eye for bad CGI shots…

The story on Flash is solid up the third act which is painfully obvious that things probably got changed and edited multiple times before they landed on what ended up releasing…The Batman stuff being the best parts of the whole movie…Gives me hope for Brave and Bold, IF they get somebody else to wrangle in the CGI stuff…

Back
Top Bottom