DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

yah if bale showed up, people would just be more mad knowing that his bats isnt coming back

with clooney its a given that his version of bats isnt moving forward so its. perfect way to say this particular universe is done

My biggest takeaway from Flash was the fact that Keaton’s Batman actually cleaned up Gotham City…I mean who the hell would be a thing…

I mean as mentally ill as he was, he probably just devolved into straight up murdering his rogues gallery instead of them just “accidentally” dying after encounters with the Batman…

Never cared for Batfleck in BvS and JL, but his brief appearances in The Flash made me wonder how his solo movie would've been. I was very happy with The Batman though.
Agreed. It was the best version of Afflecks Batfleck that we've seen.

My biggest takeaway from Flash was the fact that Keaton’s Batman actually cleaned up Gotham City…I mean who the hell would be a thing…

I mean as mentally ill as he was, he probably just devolved into straight up murdering his rogues gallery instead of them just “accidentally” dying after encounters with the Batman…
I liked that his batman has no problems murking people. Not sure if he did in the first movie, but he definitely killed goons in Returns.

anyone else notice how past Barry was a better Flash? like he ran differently and learned to use his powers faster than present timeline Barry?

Keaton Bats was straight murdering people in front of our eyes.

I liked that his batman has no problems murking people. Not sure if he did in the first movie, but he definitely killed goons in Returns.

Johnny Gobs supposedly got ripped and took a walk off a roof >D…Was off screen but we all know Keaton threw that fool off the roof…

And we for sure know he killed the **** out of the guy he fought at the top of the bell tower…Hell, he even told Joker outright he was going to kill him…

Been a while since I watched 89 but I’m sure there was other Joker goons that got murked…By Batman returns he had graduated to blowing people up and setting them on fire…No wonder Gotham became one of the safest cities in the world!

Last edited:
All the Batmans murdered except Bale's. Not sure about Clooney's. Haven't watched those terrible films in forever.

Keaton Bats was straight murdering people in front of our eyes.

Yet folks had their panties in a bunch because Batflek killed some goons 🤦🏾‍♂️

GIFs-202362054214.gif

Agreed. It was the best version of Afflecks Batfleck that we've seen.
Huh? You mean the Batman who suddenly became a bumbling idiot with his jaw on the floor the moment Wonder Woman showed up? Watching him and Barry act so gassed over WW was cringe AF.

They dumbed him down during that scene on the bridge for the comedic appeal, which has become so cookie cutter and predictable.

Huh? You mean the Batman who suddenly became a bumbling idiot with his jaw on the floor the moment Wonder Woman showed up? Watching him and Barry act so gassed over WW was cringe AF.

They dumbed him down during that scene on the bridge for the comedic appeal, which has become so cookie cutter and predictable.
I forgot about that scene. I meant the other stuff. Again, it's a low bar considering what Snyder gave us.

fighting choreography and cinematography has always been snyders strong suit, just weird he made his dc films so dark and monotone

Batman in BvS was :emoji_fire:

the fight against supes was entertaining but martha ruined the end

but in JL, they did make him look so weak and he is the weakest but he has always been able to outsmart his opponents like in the flash, it was straight out of the comics how he uses the explosives

what the clip above doesnt show is towards the end nam ek was walking towards bats and there was a last explosive which bats detonates that incapacitates the kryptonian, again straight from the books/animated films

BvS bats just looked completely different in JL, its like snyder got new toys (flash, ww, cyborg, aquamn) and ignored bats

^^ That clip from the flash was wildly unbelievable. This is the same Nam Ek that squished that pilot's head in MOS like a grape. No way can batman put up a legit fight against him. Even with explosives.
1d11x01bg0141.gif

but thatshow bats fights, he moves around you with his agility, its crazy for a 70-80 yr old but thats bats in essence

in MoS, nam ek destroyed that guy that was locked into his seat and has nowhere to go, i am sure if nam ek got his hands on him then he is done for

you act like nam ek has bats head in his grips and just survived his death grip :lol: the scene clearly shows bats alluding him

but in the end, nam ek lived and bats died

nam ek was just unconscious for a sec and stood up unscathed after bats collapsed

you aint got to forget all logic to make everyone else look bad and snyder seem cool

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom