DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

snyder just needs to wait 10-12 year then he can continue his own JL by himself and make his wish of batman getting rape in arkham a reality

"You could still create a Superman horror movie or Batman horror movie," says Jonathan Steinsapir, an IP attorney at KHIKS.

"You just need to be careful about how you advertise it and how you use images of Superman in a branding sense…Zack Snyder could reshoot it and make his own new iteration of it. You just need to be careful. For example, he definitely couldn’t call it ‘Justice League.’"

The trade elaborates on that, revealing Zack Snyder’s original DCEU pitch to Warner Bros. involved Bruce Wayne impregnating Lois Lane, only for Superman to raise the Caped Crusader’s son after his death.

Wonder Woman, meanwhile, was set to brandish the decapitated heads of her enemies.

An insider explains his ideas were rejected by the studio for being, and we quote, "super creepy."

Maybe the tone of the new universe will be like this…..
IMG_7010.jpeg

I wouldn’t be mad at it.

DC Studios Co-CEO James Gunn Confirms J.J. Abrams' SUPERMAN Movie Is Still In The Works​

Answering fan questions on Threads, DC Studios co-CEO and Superman: Legacy director James Gunn confirmed that, "yes," the movie is still in the works.

He didn't elaborate on those comments but this lines up with what he said last year.

"[Superman: Legacy and Abrams' Superman movie] are totally unrelated," he explained. "That’s an exciting movie. I know that Chantal Nong, who is the executive on that project, is extremely excited about it."
"So if it comes in and it’s great, which I haven’t read the script, and if the timing is right, that could absolutely happen. That’s totally unrelated. It would be an Elseworlds tale like Joker."

it is but its also a callback to a joke earlier in the film

but it is what it is, no point in really an end credit when its the last of the universe

the more forgettable the better for when the new reboot begins

I know Milly so the acting is there but it’s the role of Supergirl not a Shakespeare remake.

Both girls seem super boney (cuz I’m not sure they’ll be doing the regular taking steroids and gaining muscle mass for the role).

Last edited:
anybody still got that video of the old captain marvel black and white show where hes tossing all the bad guys off cliffs and they all scream like a lil kid? that gave me a chuckle lol

AQUAMAN AND THE LOST KINGDOM Is The First DCEU Movie Since AQUAMAN To Pass $400 Million Worldwide​

Here's how each DCEU movie has performed since Aquaman's $1.1 billion success five years ago:

Shazam! (2019) - $363.5 million

Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey (2020) - $201 million

Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) - $166.3 million

The Suicide Squad (2021) - $167 million

Black Adam (2022) - $390.4 million

Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2023) - $132.2 million

The Flash (2023) - $266.5 million

Blue Beetle (2023) - $128.7 million

From the Suicide Squad game that is dropping soon (or maybe dropped already), they paid tribute to Kevin Conroy. I’ll throw it in a spoiler though cause it does contain spoilers to the game…

Back
Top Bottom